Free cars until reset (again) day 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 62 comments
  • 2,523 views
edsands
 
Already got ticket 1000, meh
 
The next prize is -

An Academy car


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN -

Money-4-GT5


The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .
 
edsands
 
Lol iphone's slow today.
 
GTP_BongoManCan
 
This is fun !!!!
 
Yup
 
Do we qualify for a Second Prize if we're Fast enough :)

Reset is just 5 minutes away! AHHHH!
 
7 mins actually
 
Which Academy Car was it?>
 
AND

We're done . . .

UK reset is here

Thank you all

You know where to find me in 24 (wink)
 
Thanks again Man! I appreciate it
 
what a good way to spend the last 20 before reset :D

thanks for the car too :)
 
Back