Free cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyRider
  • 9 comments
  • 624 views
Messages
1
United States
Nebraska
Messages
Rogue_Monkey_Man
Have any cars that ain't wanted ill take them off hands if there free
 
I have about 1033 cars I don't want, but it would take 3 years to get them over to you.
It would be faster if you do some seasonals and buy all those unwanted cars from the UCD/OCD/NCD....
 
Have any cars that ain't wanted ill take them off hands if there free
Hmm can't remember ever seeing a thread like this before.
 
Is this a desease ?
many people have begging fever :S
 
Carl3456
Is this a desease ?
many people have begging fever :S

👍

It's out of control!
 
I want free 0/0 cars too in case anybody wanna get rid of all of them....
 
I think it must be one of them frat house initiation test for New Members.:crazy:

LOADS OF FREE CARS HERE. :D

Only problem with threads like this it spoils it for any legitimate member who have given to the community already who need help.?
 
Last edited:
Back