free chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter unikym
  • 384 comments
  • 25,476 views
I don't really understand the real meaning and workflow of this topic, but I sure like that fancy chrome paint. If anyone could send it to me (psn: veryferry), I will give you a nice car in return.

BTW: is this chromepaint unlimited, or can you use this only once?
 
I don't really understand the real meaning and workflow of this topic, but I sure like that fancy chrome paint. If anyone could send it to me (psn: veryferry), I will give you a nice car in return.

BTW: is this chromepaint unlimited, or can you use this only once?

unlimited - copy save. send. To restore save
 

Could you be a bit more specifik please..Like I stated earlier..I have no clue on what to do here, as my english fails on me
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
 
Could you be a bit more specifik please..Like I stated earlier..I have no clue on what to do here, as my english fails on me

At me too bad language english, look as do others and do as

On analog

1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
 
Add on to the list for me, but I'm not going to be back until saturday
 
Last edited:
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
 
VLPER9 sending out to sull_
?
I'll send to next person that posts.
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to
 
right i belive its all down to me i will be sending it to xavier2342 it will be about half 9 on the 24th?
 
right i belive its all down to me i will be sending it to xavier2342 it will be about half 9 on the 24th?

Wilson, I just logged onto my PS3 and I still haven't received the paint. :confused:
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to ?
 
can you send me this?

Psn: Junster56
 
I am game, send it to delta001.

I posted before but it din't make it for some reason. An other was wel correctly so another try.
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to Junster56
17. 24.12.2010 - Junster56 sending out to Delta001
18. 24.12.2010 - Delta001 sending out to ?
 
I haven't received from NY yet, once I do I'll send the paint to the next person in line:)
 
add me to the list please. PSN ID-D1LU_JR.
 
please add me I needed it please

ID : ali2010barca
 
Wilson, I just logged onto my PS3 and I still haven't received the paint. :confused:

I guess Santa won't be coming with the chrome paint tonight....he got hold up in newcastle :)
 
I guess Santa won't be coming with the chrome paint tonight....he got hold up in newcastle :)

That's what it seems like, hopefully there aren't any server issues interfering with this transaction...
 
I haven't received from NY yet, once I do I'll send the paint to the next person in line:)

Looks like we got stuck at #5-6...
 
Please add me to the list... GTP_M3NTAL_Kev
 
Back