free chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter unikym
  • 384 comments
  • 25,476 views
Looks like we got stuck at #5-6...

I haven't been on my PS3 since my last post but will try to get on in a few mins...
 
Just logged on and I haven't received any paint yet...
 
Problem which may occur with this list of forwarding is not everyone will be online when their turn to recieve - sending come. This will create delay in the forwarding process. How about sending to those ON THE LIST and ONLINE at the spur moment its available? But keep in track by striking those who receive already.

Just an idea off course, or we can stritcly follow the list. I have no problem with both.

1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i

5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to Junster56
17. 24.12.2010 - Junster56 sending out to Delta001
18. 24.12.2010 - Delta001 sending out to ?
 
can I get one too.

Psn id:

singh-5abi
 
Chrome - Cool .. can you add me PSN: gslooney or lastingrid.

Thanks

GSL
 
Looks like we got stuck at #5-6...
Something like that, I've added sull_ yet not received anything so I can only assume he hasn't gotten it yet either.
 
This sharing is not going anywhere. Good luck to everyone.

1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to Junster56
17. 24.12.2010 - Junster56 sending out to Delta001
18. 24.12.2010 - Delta001 sending out to ?
 
i wouldnt mind one :) PSN: cabbie786
 
1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to Junster56
17. 24.12.2010 - Junster56 sending out to Delta001
18. 24.12.2010 - Delta001 sending out to vanillatwilight2
 
Ruth_Gunn, who ever has chrome, ill give cars for it


add Ruth_Gunn
 
Something like that, I've added sull_ yet not received anything so I can only assume he hasn't gotten it yet either.


Nah I dont have it yet, il send it the second I do!
 
beauty! throw me in there! :D
 
take me out of the List ( no.9 - 10 ) Bintara12a.
I'll find my chrome somewhere else
 
Hey guys, I'm really sorry about the inconvenience I don't know what's been going on but I haven't been receiving the Chrome paint i9-wilson-9i has been trying to send me over the past few days. I haven't stolen any paint, both i9-wilson-9i and boyracer94 are more than welcomed to check my log as well as anybody else, if you guys don't believe me. I don't want to hold up the process of the paint being passed on so I've asked i9-wilson-9i to pass the paint onto boyracer94. Sorry for the inconvenience fellas.
 
any chance i could get the chrome paint??? my psn is: papitosmurf
 
i have send the xavier2342 so its now up to him not me
 
Its funny how i9-wilson-9i gets chrome for free and now he is charging for it..
 
Last edited:
Just received the paint and it will now be sent to boyracer94
 
i am out

1. 23.12.2010- unikym sending out to Tamtalizied
2. 23.12.2010 - Tamtalizied sending out to fgtiger
3. 23.12.2010 - fgtiger sending to stig's helmet
4. 24.12.2010 - stig's helmet sending out to i9-wilson-9i
5. 24.12.2010 - i9-wilson-9i sending out to xavier2342
6. 24.12.2010 - xavier2342 sending out to boyracer94
7. 24.12.2010 - boyracer94 sending out to rileyra
8. 24.12.2010 - rileyra sending out to bzbinz-gt5
9. 24.12.2010 - bzbinz-gt5 sending out to Bintara12a
10. 24.12.2010 - Bintara12a sending out to Somewhat_Vague
11. 24.12.2010 - Somewhat_Vague sending out to ryandon69
12. 24.12.2010 - ryandon69 sending out to VLPER9
13. 24.12.2010 - VLPER sending out to sull_
14. 24.12.2010 -sull_ sending out to Velesath
15. 24.12.2010 - Velesath sending out to Live_Fr0m_NY
16. 24.12.2010 - Live_fr0m_NY sending out to Junster56
17. 24.12.2010 - Junster56 sending out to vanillatwilight2
 
I wouldn't mind some chrome paint. PSN: Blkant
 
add me to this list brahs, psn : Ruth_Gunn, on most of the time
 
Can I get in on this please psn teamlosi20056
 
I'd love to get in on it, pxn: loxx101
 
take me off the list
 
-
 
Last edited:
Back