***free chrome!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pritpal04
  • 22 comments
  • 543 views
Messages
125
Messages
Rayat
Sorry for the decieving title :sly:
Just need to get rid of some chrome today.
Or it might have to go for free.

Make me a car offer via PM.
 
Last edited:
Anyone?
I'm tired of bumping.
 
I'll trade my chrome for your chrome lol good luck on the trade.
 
Bumped once again...
At least I get my post count up without spamming?
 
I'll give you my thumbs up for some chrome. :D
 
Well I don't have my ps3 yet as parents took it away on Friday, but when I get it back, sure 👍
 
***FREE MONEY

Naw just kidding just wanted you guys to come in.
HEY WHY IS NO ONE OFFERING AND RUNNING AWAY
IM TIRED OF SHOUTING FREE MONEY*

Thats what you sound like :lol:
 
I will take one for free, I think you should give it to me because I've never had one before :)
 
***FREE MONEY

Naw just kidding just wanted you guys to come in.
HEY WHY IS NO ONE OFFERING AND RUNNING AWAY
IM TIRED OF SHOUTING FREE MONEY*

Thats what you sound like :lol:

I had to edit the title. It was different before. Thanks for the anecdote by the way.
 
***FREE MONEY

Naw just kidding just wanted you guys to come in.
HEY WHY IS NO ONE OFFERING AND RUNNING AWAY
IM TIRED OF SHOUTING FREE MONEY*

Thats what you sound like :lol:

Totally! :lol:!
 
Great way of showing of your thread 👍, just noticed, apart from you, I'm the 2nd to post on your thread dazzee :lol:
 
Back