Free Corvette ZR1 RM

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyota_gt1
  • 60 comments
  • 2,621 views

toyota_gt1

(Banned)
Messages
876
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
I'm deciding to do something rather unique. The winner of this car will be won via a random contest (as long as mods are ok with it).

The rules are simple. Your statement can range anywhere from 1 word to 1 sentence. No usage of sexual, racial, or any other inappropriate language.

I'll make my decision come 6:00 P.M. EST later today. ONLY the first 50 posts will be judged. So please, don't spam the thread. If you want to post, simply post something random.

Here is an example:
Wax my tongue hair with a staple gun.

Have at it & have fun.

Edit: Also, 1 post per person. :)

UPDATE: I'm making my decision early, simply because I wasn't expecting to get 50 posts before time ran out.

What I was really looking for, was a statement that I couldn't make ANY sense out of. In other words, it didn't add up to anything.

So, the winner is:
Beliall
"then the rodent said to the dress hat, i shall do this with a small elephant"

From what I can see, this doesn't add up to anything. It never will.

Send me a PM when you get on GTPlanet so I'll know to add you (I see you have 2 accounts), and send the car. I plan on B-Spec grinding and S.Vettel Special Events most of the day.

This was interesting. I may have to do something like this again sometime down the road.
 
Last edited:
If you ain't first, you're last
 
End wars through racing.
 
Some say the outline of his nipple, is the shape of the Nurburgring. (Most epic quote, ever).
 
Screw the rules, I have money!
 
did I just get passed by a fiat?:/
 
Come on! Faster! I've got better runs in my Pants!
 
I'm only interested if it's a real car.
 
You're never to bad to win.
 
This Kool Aid is so quiet, I can hear my hair growing. Epic!
 
PS3 died save file got corrupted all was lost, help!
 
Intercourse.

(Not sexual is it?)
 
then the rodent said to the dress hat, i shall do this with a small elephant
 
GT5, Coming this March!
 
"Bob! What the hell are you braking for??"
 
Not my chair, not my problem....that's what I say!
 
:) X1, The gift that keeps on giving :dopey:
 
In soviet Russia, ZR1 RM gives you away!

EDIT: I've already got one, someone else probably needs it more than I do.
 
Ohh the lemon cookies!
 
I asked God for a ZR1, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole one and asked for forgiveness.
 
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.
-Dale Earnhardt
 
I asked God for a ZR1, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole one and asked for forgiveness.

This is just utterly wrong.

Props, but no props.
 
If you feel like you have full control of your car, then you'll know you're not pushing enough.
 
This is how we roll ..... Like a triangle.
 
If you weren't quite so big, it would be time for Mr and Mrs Spank to pay a short sharp trip to Bottieland.
 
Your psn id is in my name.
 
Nahh, f-ck it... Just give me the car.

:)
 
My mother was a Narwahl and my father was a Goose.
 
Back