Free Corvette ZR1 RM

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyota_gt1
  • 60 comments
  • 2,621 views
"Let's go bowling....."
 
If you ask you don't get; If you don't ask, well you don't want anyway.
 
Screw you guys, I'm going hooome.
 
grass before beer your in the clear
beer before grass your on your arse
 
A ZR1-RM will get you through times of no credits better then credits will get you through times of no ZR1-RM
 
What's a bite on the buttocks between friends?
 
Did I just overtake you like you were going backwards.... Loser!..... What do you mean im going the WRONG WAY?!
 
Here is the earth...Round!!! Wow that's a pretty earth.
 
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
 
"I hoped to spend my night in a rather different hedge!"
 
Say hello to my little friend.
 
The over-sized turtle frolicked in the meadow with the deer while eating steak for breakfast.
 
Last edited:
''You owe mw a 10second car not a 10minuite car''
 
I can't be bothered to think of an interesting quote.
 
Is this the real Caesar's palace? Did Caesar actually live here?
 
Alot of you guys have came up with some great stuff... lol


"If you ever see me and a Bear fighting, you better jump in and help the Bear."
-Spooby
 
This thread is full of losers, I win. But that makes me the biggest loser of all?
 
I see a Sock Owl, he's a sock, but also an Owl.
 
I didn't get in before post 50 because I thought this thread would be funny to read, how I was mistaken.
 
Last edited:
Updated the first post with the winner.
 
A viper bites the Corvette ZR1 RM!
 
Thank you XxViPeRxX24 , pm replied to and FR sent. 👍
 
just remembered i only played for fun. I have the ZR1 RM already, forgot to put that in my post. Give it to someone else. :)
 
is X2010 power, essence X1 speed of
 
I'm deciding to do something rather unique. The winner of this car will be won via a random contest (as long as mods are ok with it).

The rules are simple. Your statement can range anywhere from 1 word to 1 sentence. No usage of sexual, racial, or any other inappropriate language.

I'll make my decision come 6:00 P.M. EST later today. ONLY the first 50 posts will be judged. So please, don't spam the thread. If you want to post, simply post something random.

Here is an example:
Wax my tongue hair with a staple gun.

Have at it & have fun.

Edit: Also, 1 post per person. :)

UPDATE: I'm making my decision early, simply because I wasn't expecting to get 50 posts before time ran out.

What I was really looking for, was a statement that I couldn't make ANY sense out of. In other words, it didn't add up to anything.

So, the winner is:
Beliall
"then the rodent said to the dress hat, i shall do this with a small elephant"

From what I can see, this doesn't add up to anything. It never will.

Send me a PM when you get on GTPlanet so I'll know to add you (I see you have 2 accounts), and send the car. I plan on B-Spec grinding and S.Vettel Special Events most of the day.

This was interesting. I may have to do something like this again sometime down the road.

I agree, this does look like a fun way to give out cars, I shall do this more in future with my cars :sly: I think the guy who quoted (sorry didnt catch your name) *some say, the outline of his nipple, is shaped like the Nurburgring* haha I gotta agree best quote about the stig from top gear :dopey:
 
I already have the Corvette ZR1 RM, so don't consider me, but I think this thread is a good idea.

I was confused because the milk carton had told me to squeeze the juice out of the polo shirt.
 
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
 
I had no idea what the toy tugboat had said, so I just gave him a handshake.
 
Back