Free DMC Delorean 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88FoxBodyFan
  • 50 comments
  • 2,580 views
Im Looking For The Level 23 Ticket too! Im willing to trade almost anything for it, from cars, to paints (Chrome / Matte / ColorShift) I can trade right now.
 
Im Looking For The Level 23 Ticket too! Im willing to trade almost anything for it, from cars, to paints (Chrome / Matte / ColorShift) I can trade right now.

Sorry, man, that's my only one.
 
Im Looking For The Level 23 Ticket too! Im willing to trade almost anything for it, from cars, to paints (Chrome / Matte / ColorShift) I can trade right now.

Sorry, man, that's my only one.

I assume you wont mind my threadjack :)

I can trade the lvl 23 for any of these in 0/0/0

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

SpoonFIT Race Car '03

Or a lvl 20 ticket :)

Regards Nitrous ox

Wouldn't have thread jacked if you had a trade to go with :)

PS 5 silver chromes sent :)
 
Last edited:
I assume you wont mind my threadjack :)

I can trade the lvl 23 for any of these in 0/0/0

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

SpoonFIT Race Car '03

Regards Nitrous ox

Wouldn't have thread jacked if you had a trade to go with :)

I am pretty sure that I got all of those cars already, but im not sure they're 0/0/0.. Just a random question, how can a standard car be with a CLEAN MILEAGE, almost all of them come from the UCD, except the ODC..
 
Wouldn't have thread jacked if you had a trade to go with :)

Fine with me. Are you gonna send the paints tonight or tomorrow?
 
I am pretty sure that I got all of those cars already, but im not sure they're 0/0/0.. Just a random question, how can a standard car be with a CLEAN MILEAGE, almost all of them come from the UCD, except the ODC..

From OCD and tickets :)
 
I have a 2000 Lexus GS300 0/0/0. First person to respond gets it.
 
You got it Werty. Send me an FR and I'll send it your way.
 
Car sent.👍
 
I have a DMC Delorean in 0/0/0. First person to respond gets it.
 
I don't want it, but I like your generosity 👍
 
88FoxBodyFan
I have a DMC Delorean in 0/0/0. First person to respond gets it.

Ill go for it... Anything in return?
 
88FoxBodyFan
It's yours. Send an FR to Sanderson1981.

Nah, I don't need anything in return.

Just done it.. My PSN is the same as on here :).

Thanks a lot!!!
 
Back