Free Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car give away with 0/0/0 condition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver10
  • 128 comments
  • 8,163 views
Messages
475
United States
Hong Kong (USA)
Messages
darksilver10
Messages
DarkSilver007
Pick A number game

Pick a number form 1 to 50 if your get closest number or match the number you will get this car for free at June 9th 2012 remember each person have two guess so good luck

sample rules of pick a number game...

you can post that you guess number 7 and 14

I will post the winner at June 8th

Ok at this point I am going to be give out this car...

5391784436_bbbc1ed987_z.jpg


Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

with 0/0/0 condition

Please Note: If you want to trade with me you need to give the item that I requested first after that I will give you NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car ASAP


please send a FR to darksilver10 with NSX-R Prototype Road Car

If you send those often I look for to me first you will have this car ASAP

After I add you I will check your profile if your A-Spec and B-Spec are under level 14 you will get this car for Free so If your level is same level as 14 or higher you need to trade some stuff to me to get your NSX-R Prototype Road Car

here is what I need...

You could ofter me the 3 match B sepc remote race becuase I want all B Spec driver to be level 40

If I put a STRIKE line, It means that item I don't need it anymore

cars I need...

any standard car that is 0/0/0 condition

tickets I need...

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5
Level 6
Level 7
Level 8
Level 10
Level 11
Level 13
Level 18
Level 19
Level 22
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Classic Rally Car Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket
NASCAR Ticket
Rally Car Ticket
WRC Car Ticket
Any Birthday Ticket
Birthday 1967
1000 random ticket

Paints I need (must trade me at least 2 paints)

Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte dark Blue
Matte dark Gray
Matte dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Pink
Matte Silver
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Silver
phoenix yellow
trade days (For the time zone I use GMT-05:00 Eastern time US & Canada)

May 28th Trade with Rob192005 He give me matte Red matte yellow matte dark red (Finish trade with no problem)
May 29th 2012 trade with Jonasrulez He send me level 22 ticket(Finish trade)
May 30th 2012 closed
May 31th 2012 trade with breman5 He will give me birthday 1967(Finish trade with no problem)
June 1st Trade with Jahgee1124 He give me 1000 ticket (Finish trade with no problem)
June 2nd Trade with Marco_C He give me matte blue matte pink and matte white (Finish trade with no problem)
June 3rd Trade with dracophly2012 He give me Level 18 ticket (Finish trade)
June 4th to June 6th Rest days no trade
June 7th trade with mstcle323 he might give Raybrig NSX '00 (Finish trade)
June 8th Trade with Pottert He give me matte dark green light red and level 19 ticket
June 9th Pick a number game winners Raggadish will get this car possible
June 10th open trade with StarLight he will give me matte points (Finish trade with no problem)
June 11th open Special trade with Rob192005 I going to give him ticket 1967 first and he give me ticket 1999 (Finish trade with no problem)
June 12th Trade with ANNIHILATOR90 he will give me matte paint (Finish trade with no problem)

more trade days to come after June 15th maybe

please check back here I might add more cars to trade or my request need got change

please note after I add you I might deleted you on my friend list after trade is done because I don't want my friend list to be full

that is all have fun trading with me

Trade closed thank you for trade with me and I make a new one and better one soon
 
Last edited:
Can i have it??:)
 
Can i have it??:)

send me a FR to darksilver10 if your level is under level 14 you can have it for free otherwise you need to trade something to me
 
Silver10
send me a FR to darksilver10 if your level is under level 14 you can have it for free otherwise you need to trade something to me

Aww my level is 36 e.e well,let other person take this offer ;)
 
Lvl ticket 0 doesn't exist ;)
 
I would like the car, my levels are 40/40 but I would be willing to trade you 1 LVL 19 ticket , and 5 matte paints that you are in need of..

FR: sent camaroKAMIKAZI
 
Last edited:
I will match Pottert's offer,Mattes I can send tomorrow,the ticket I can send June 4th take your pick as I have all level tickets.👍(if it matters my levels are in my sig.;))
 
I will trade 5 matte blacks
tickets I have you wont need but just to put it out there I have a 23,24, 1989 birthday ticket,12 and a 1000 ticket
 
After reading op properly,if you go with me,just send it when you can Sir.👍
 
I would like the car, my levels are 40/40 but I would be willing to trade you 1 LVL 19 ticket , and 5 matte paints that you are in need of..

FR: sent camaroKAMIKAZI

If you send me level 19 ticket or 2 matte paint today the car that I ofter you is your by tomorrow

I will match Pottert's offer,Mattes I can send tomorrow,the ticket I can send June 4th take your pick as I have all level tickets.👍(if it matters my levels are in my sig.;))

well you need sent me a FR yet and I could possible book you at the date may 29th if you want

new trade list added
 
I will send both paints and level ticket in exactly 4 1/2 hours after my reset....

I know you said one or the other but have plenty and am happy to send
 
If you send me level 19 ticket or 2 matte paint today the car that I ofter you is your by tomorrow



well you need sent me a FR yet and I could possible book you at the date may 29th if you want

new trade list added

Great,I'll send fr now and 5 paints will follow at reset,any preferences as to which mattes? I think I got them all.
 
Last edited:
Great,I'll send fr now and 5 paints will follow at reset,any preferences as to which mattes? I think I got them all.

just go send me Matte Dark Red and Matte Yellow at June 4th If I need more paint around June 4th I will let you know and I possible book you and give that car to you at June 3rd or June 7th cause I can't send cars to people around June 4th to June 6th

I will send both paints and level ticket in exactly 4 1/2 hours after my reset....

I know you said one or the other but have plenty and am happy to send

When I got that gift form you I will send that car to you ASAP
 
I'm interested in the NSX, can give you a level 22 ( or something else )

Greets!
 
I will trade 5 matte blacks
tickets I have you wont need but just to put it out there I have a 23,24, 1989 birthday ticket,12 and a 1000 ticket

what would you trade for your lvl 24 ticket?
 
I'm interested in the NSX, can give you a level 22 ( or something else )

Greets!

kay send me a FR and if you give me this ticket by today I will give book you for a trade at May 28th if you send me the ticket like tomorrow then I could book you around May 29th or May 30th
 
Silver10
kay send me a FR and if you give me this ticket by today I will give book you for a trade at May 28th if you send me the ticket like tomorrow then I could book you around May 29th or May 30th

I will send the ticket tomorrow :)

Greets!
 
I will send the ticket tomorrow :)

Greets!

ok it depends who send the often to me first between you and Pottert if he send it to me first then I think you will have to car by May29th however if you beat pottert and send the often to me first you will have the car at May28th
 
Ticket 19 sent + 2 matte chips payment for myself and 19988pasha .

Feel free to book me for the last trade slot. Please book 19988pasha for what would have been my slot. Thanks
 
I'll give you a 1000 ticket for one, I would like it June 1st and will send your ticket tomarrow.
 
Ticket 19 sent + 2 matte chips payment for myself and 19988pasha .

Feel free to book me for the last trade slot. Please book 19988pasha for what would have been my slot. Thanks

The last trade spot is June 8th you want that spots huh if I so I guess I will try book pasha at May30th if he agree with me
 
Last edited:
I'll give you a 1000 ticket for one, I would like it June 1st and will send your ticket tomarrow.

please send me FR with Honda NSX-R Road car so I can try to booked you at june 1st
 
Paints sent,I Matte Dark red,1 Red,and 3 Yellow.👍
 
Paints sent,I Matte Dark red,1 Red,and 3 Yellow.👍

got it you will have your Honda NSX-R road Car in few hours
 
That wasn't to rush you but thanks.:) remember to pick a ticket and I'll send it when I'm free.
 
Silver10
The last trade spot is June 8th you want that spots huh if I so I guess I will try book pasha at May30th if he agree with me

Wait wait what the heck is going on what is happening?? I got pms and stuff tracked it down here and read the post confused as hell someone explain what is happening to me I read the stuff what is going on I dont even have a 19 ticket?
I already got a Nsx from Henso so I am good
 
kay pasha thanks for let me know...
 
Last edited:
Right,Silver to end the confusion,I am sending you a level 19 ticket on 4-6 yes?
 
Back