Free Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car give away with 0/0/0 condition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver10
  • 128 comments
  • 8,163 views
Right,Silver to end the confusion,I am sending you a level 19 ticket on 4-6 yes?

I don't need level 19 ticket any more since someone just send me level 19 ticket to me check my first page for more details

check your Robabza2 account I just send you Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car few minutes ago
 
Thanks man,well I have all the rest of the level tickets plus a couple of 1000's so let me know what I'm sending next week.
 
Thanks man,well I have all the rest of the level tickets plus a couple of 1000's so let me know what I'm sending next week.

well do you have any birthday ticket?
 
only the 92 and will be getting an 86 soon.
 
only the 92 and will be getting an 86 soon.

cool after I send that car to you have you done any test drive yet? Got any problems?
 
I'll get it later today man but I can't see any reason why I'd have problems,also it's for my 0/0/0 collection but I may dupe it.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=254377
 
Link fail...
 
please send a FR to darksilver10 with NSX-R Prototype Road Car
 
i'm also interested in the nsx, can give you birthday ticket '67 , matte silver or something else.
let me now, thanks
 
Yes, you are free to put me on a later trade date. I am in no rush, so if you set up other trades before june 8th send to them first. And if a free slot opens before then you can send my way. Thanks again for trade.
 
I'd be interested in this, might have a few matte paints to trade for it?
 
Whats actually so special about this car?
 
Yes, you are free to put me on a later trade date. I am in no rush, so if you set up other trades before june 8th send to them first. And if a free slot opens before then you can send my way. Thanks again for trade.

I am going to put you at June 8th since you are not in a rush and send that car to you at camaroKAMIKAZI account right?

i'm also interested in the nsx, can give you birthday ticket '67 , matte silver or something else.
let me now, thanks

If you give me brithday ticket 67 I can book you trade with you at May 30th or May 31th
 
Last edited:
I'd be interested in this, might have a few matte paints to trade for it?

check it out at my first page as for now As for I now I got a lot of matte paint that are still missing... If you give me any two of matte paints I will give you NSX-R Road Car

Whats actually so special about this car?

I don't feel like to explain it in long details since you got like over 3,000 and you should know this answer already at first place... If you play 600pp Nürburgring 24h Time Trial for the Seasonal Events this will be your answer
 
Last edited:
yes and yes
 
matte blue and matte pink do you?
 
Silver10
check it out at my first page as for now As for I now I got a lot of matte paint that are still missing... If you give me any two of matte paints I will give you NSX-R Road Car

I don't feel like to explain it in long details since you got like over 3,000 and you should know this answer already at first place... If you play 600pp Nürburgring 24h Time Trial for the Seasonal Events this will be your answer
So actually I think your saying that if you have high posts that your smart? People who have over 5k do even still ask stuf.
Thank you for explaining
 
at may 30th i'll send the ticket '67 and you send the nsx, deal? oh and my ticket comes from my second account : lollypopper01 , but you need to send the car to breman5 ( head account)
 
at may 30th i'll send the ticket '67 and you send the nsx, deal? oh and my ticket comes from my second account : lollypopper01 , but you need to send the car to breman5 ( head account)

ok I booked you at May 30th like I say before you have to seen my ticket 67 first to me so I can send you my NSX-R road car
 
matte blue and matte pink do you?
or matte white, as got all the matte colours you still need

trade on june 2nd?
 
or matte white, as got all the matte colours you still need

trade on june 2nd?

ok I booked you on june 2nd then
 
I'm interested in the NSX, can give you a level 22 ( or something else )

Greets!

are you going to trade with me tomorrow or not?
 
Car received with no problems.👍 have you chose a ticket yet?:)
 
Silver10
are you going to trade with me tomorrow or not?

Just send the 22 ticket :)

Greets!
 
Just send the 22 ticket :)

Greets!

I got your 22 ticket... since you have two accounts which account that you want sent to?

Car received with no problems.👍 have you chose a ticket yet?:)

just send me any birthday ticket
 
Last edited:
Silver10
I got your 22 ticket... since you have two accounts which account that you want sent to?

just send me any birthday ticket

The Jonas_rulez one please. Greets!
 
Back