Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,433 views

ActionJackson7

(Banned)
Messages
615
United States
United States
Messages
JLG-Landscape
This is a Daily Free-Car Contest Giveaway. Each day I will come up with a random question to answer and the first correct reponse will win a Free Car, of my design. There will be different days with different options. I am open to input, but no requests at this point. Just enjoy helping out, hopefully giving you guys cars that you need/want.

Please read the rules:

** I expect nothing in return. Please leave feedback and/or confirmation of delivery-thats it.

** Whoever answers correctly FIRST will send FR ASAP after my confirmation. ONE guess please. And dont post the answer if you figure it out after you guessed.

** Some days I may give a choice for winner. Random Paint Chips will be given out as much as I can.

** 1 Rule (the jkt008 rule): If someone wins three in a row they must sit the next day out please.

PSN name: JLG-Landscape

Thanks!


------///////--------////////---------///////------///////--------////////---------///////

16 days = 16 cars
Free Paints Given = 20


***Completed! 16 free cars in 16 days, had a blast!***


(*note: no engine mods)

*All models today (dont have time to do specs right now) will have optional mods purchased!

Any Car!!
DLC Polarized w/ Custom Rims

Full Weight Reduction
Full Suspension
Full Transmission
Titanium Exaust
Full Drivetrain Options
All Tyres (racing/sport)


Question:


 
Last edited:
Robert Griffin III Heisman trophy winner and possible #1 pick in the NFL draft
 
Its yours...nice quick and easy
 
Thanks! FR sent
 
#1
Range Stormer Concept (1/0/0)
Painted Polarized DLC w/ Custom Rims

Full Suspension
Full Transmission
Titanium Exaust
Full Drivetrain Options
All tyres (h/s ... Snow/dirt)

SENT

Hope you like it.
 
Last edited:
Another Free-Bee tonight after reset...
 
New Car Up for Grabs!! Check OP!!!
 
100 miles
 
how many guesses do we get
 
1,010 miles
 
Still wrong i saw you change it man nice try
 
making my brain go numb!
 
Its simple math I thought I did it in my head maybe not enough people are looking. Meant no disrespect by that!
 
I know the right answer now but I used my guess.
 
Feeling like this thread should come with a calculator, and a math teacher breathing down your neck!
 
Lol. I was hoping to not make it too hard. As I said I didnt want to draw it out. Its my second one and last nite someone got it in like 2 mins.

Edit Im feeling out the board here lol
 
Back