Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,435 views
How did you work that out
Curious as 48 th day = 2 to the power of 47 and it isn't half as it is timed by a difference ie 2x2 is 4 2x2x2 is 8 as your time song the 2x2 so it rapidly increases there is no way this is easier

If it doubles ever day then on the 48th day you have 140,737,488,355,328 cars and half of that is 70,368,744,177,664 cars on the 47th day.
 
wrapture
It took me less than a minute. 👍

Good I was hoping to get it the hell out my garage.
 
2357
Never mind, read the question wrong -.-
 
its one car i dont have :)

I think you will love it, you may have to mess with some settings for your driving style. I lowered it and left everything default. I love mine.
 
ActionJackson7
I think you will love it, you may have to mess with some settings for your driving style. I lowered it and left everything default. I love mine.

Lol thats almost exactly what i do to mine. I also work with the tranny.
 
watched it for so long and left it for just a few minutes and missed it...


lol
 
#4
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 (1/0/0)
Painted Polarized DLC w/ Custom Rims painted in Silver Chrome


Full Weight Reduction (1333kg)
Full Suspension
Full Transmission
Titanium Exaust w/ All Intake Upgrades
Full Drivetrain Options
All Tyres (racing/sport)
Supercharger Installed
642pp / 805hp (w/o Engine Upgrades) *will break into about 650pp after 3,000mi or so

SENT
 
#4
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 (1/0/0)
Painted Polarized DLC w/ Custom Rims painted in Silver Chrome


Full Weight Reduction (1333kg)
Full Suspension
Full Transmission
Titanium Exaust w/ All Intake Upgrades
Full Drivetrain Options
All Tyres (racing/sport)
Supercharger Installed
642pp / 805hp (w/o Engine Upgrades) *will break into about 650pp after 3,000mi or so

SENT

Cool! 👍
 
He ends up with 589 751 910 400 cars
That's one big lot and a lot of money not to mention having to manufacture the amount lol

All that without a calculator
 
mjm_98
He ends up with 589 751 910 400 cars
That's one big lot and a lot of money not to mention having to manufacture the amount lol

All that without a calculator

Should have made it more obvious that it wasnt a math question. Just having fun man! Be here tommorrow. I made it car dealership to relate to GT maybe poor reference but oh well. Later bro!
 
Should have made it more obvious that it wasnt a math question. Just having fun man! Be here tommorrow. I made it car dealership to relate to GT maybe poor reference but oh well. Later bro!

So, whats tomorrow's car?
 
I feel like going a little old school I think ... Taking a look.
 
ActionJackson7
I feel like going a little old school I think ... Taking a look.

Can you do the charger 440 rt? My cousin wants one and I feel very confident.
 
ActionJackson7
I feel like going a little old school I think ... Taking a look.

Superbird?
 
wrapture
Can you do the charger 440 rt? My cousin wants one and I feel very confident.

Oddly enough I have three I like and thats one of them. I dont want to start doing requests, Im gonna sleep on it and I may do something like: winner gets choice of the three.

I like changing it up here and there. So, I will post what I decide to do.
 
He ends up with 589 751 910 400 cars
That's one big lot and a lot of money not to mention having to manufacture the amount lol

All that without a calculator

thats not the answer to the question
So you start a Car Dealership, and the first day you recieve 1 car. Each day after that you double the cars you have in your lot. (i.e. day 2 = 2 cars, day 3 = 4 cars, day 4 = 8 cars, etc.) You fill you Car Lot in 48 days, what day was your lot half full?

also wouldn't your cars end in an odd number because of the 1 car on day 1
 
I guess youre right! Good point. Send a FR and I give you 5 paints if you want.

Mental note: I'm gonna have to step my game up here lol.
 
Was thinking about the odd number...what if I sold cars? I didnt say I couldnt and in theory it would be the same so
 
No it would never be od
Multiplying an integer by 2 always end in an even number 1 doubled is two so it goes from there
 
Also it has to be halved in the first time for an odd number but that would only get the number you started with
 
No cause day 1 would = 1 total. Day 2 = 3 total. And it stays odd, but since I gave 1 car away (SLR) then it makes it even. ;)
 
All of these maths are making my brain hurt, stop it.
 
Utopianx
All of these maths are making my brain hurt, stop it.

Lol. I was only good at math in school! Got a 740 on sats and I will leave out what I got on Grammer part. I love sports and cars so it will generally be in those fields.

Gotta work a little bit they are free!
 
ActionJackson7
No cause day 1 would = 1 total. Day 2 = 3 total. And it stays odd, but since I gave 1 car away (SLR) then it makes it even. ;)

No, it's Day 1= 1 car Day 2= 2cars Day 3= 4 cars. It stays even from there.
 
New Car(s) up, question to come sometime after reset. Wont be at the same times. I am in a snow storm today/tonight so I gotta make sure the ol' Lady gets home safe and the kids all good!! Later Fellas
 
No, it's Day 1= 1 car Day 2= 2cars Day 3= 4 cars. It stays even from there.

no


day car
1 1
2 3
3 7
4 15
5 31
6 63
7 125
8 253
9 509
10 1021

24 16777213
25 33554429

48 2.81475E+14

the answer is 25.

sorry for doing all this, just pointing out the real answer.
 
Last edited:
It is double last not double and add 1
 
Back