FREE TABLE TOP RACING (PS+ ONLY) WORLD TOUR!PS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 47 comments
...If you're struggling to find them go to special events, in yhe top right of each event window it will tell you how many coins uou have collected on each track and how many are available. if you take note of the name and can't find them I will take some pics of where they are or do a vid. Although they wont show up as I now have them and can't remember where they all were.
Cheers for the tip, though I'm not actually struggling, I just don't get enough time at the game to have a long stretch at it :)

I vaguely remember playing F1 stars demo and not thinking much of it, as for motorstorm yes please, and RC motorstorm.

Not really, I finished one championship to unlock online, I then went online with a couple friends had about 4 races then noticed some coins so we decided to search for them all then, iirc we got 100k of one or 2 tracks. If you're struggling to find them go to special events, in yhe top right of each event window it will tell you how many coins uou have collected on each track and how many are available. if you take note of the name and can't find them I will take some pics of where they are or do a vid. Although they wont show up as I now have them and can't remember where they all were.

With those numbers of the coins, you can only see them in Single player, they will not show up in Multiplayer. So if you wanted to get a few friends and run then you don't exactly know which ones you have and haven't yet.

With those numbers of the coins, you can only see them in Single player, they will not show up in Multiplayer. So if you wanted to get a few friends and run then you don't exactly know which ones you have and haven't yet.
What do you mean? I have only collected the coins during multiplayer.

What do you mean? I have only collected the coins during multiplayer.

I am talking about what coins you have left in a map. Only shows it in Single player. Top right I believe.
In multiplayer they don't have that statistic.

1.01 is for bug fixes on some trophies not showing up.

Last edited:
I am talking about what coins you have left in a map. Only shows it in Single player. Top right I believe.
In multiplayer they don't have that statistic.

1.01 is for bug fixes on some trophies not showing up.
Oh I though you may have meant that. Yes thats right, I actually didn't know that until I had only 2 left to collect.

This game looks fun, not downloaded it yet and I am a PS+ subscriber, but just wondering if the thread title is a little misleading? Playstation Plus games are not technically "free". You pay a subscription and can no longer play the game if you unsubscribe.

That's not technically true, I went with NO PS+ for a month or so because work kept me so busy I didn't play enough to really care but Rocket League which was a one month free PS+ game still played.

That's not technically true, I went with NO PS+ for a month or so because work kept me so busy I didn't play enough to really care but Rocket League which was a one month free PS+ game still played.

Fair point, I think there is an "expiry date" of sorts on the games, after which it connects to PSN and checks your membership, but I'd forgotten that. You are still kinda renting the game though, and I do wonder what will happen when the PS3 goes totally out of fashion, hopefully the games will unlock permanently :)

I downloaded this yesterday and had a lot of fun with it. I'm about level 10 I think, if anyone wants some races online I'm zzxxz.

This game is a lot of fun. Its been in my library for the past month and my son chucked it on to play for the first time. I was watching and it reminded me of Micro machines back on the Megadrive, Crossed with Crash team racing. Ended up spending most of Saturday & Sunday night absolutely engrossed.

Anyone in NZ AUS on PS+ keen for some multiplayer action

PSN: EYES_FRIED_OPEN

Back