FREE TABLE TOP RACING (PS+ ONLY) WORLD TOUR!PS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 47 comments
England
England
So who has downloaded this Free game (PS+ PSN 1.8GB) and got addicted to it??!..I can't stop racing round the tables and jumps I am just trying to get my hands on the McHandful and Fauxrari's :lol: I love Micro cars and they handle pretty well ! @Nato_777 @RL_23 @MeanElf @doblocruiser This is the game I have been waiting for forget GT Sport :).These are awesome things that fire at other cars and boost..

Some pics of the cars/tables ..

Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503202106 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503203128 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503203415 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204132 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204459 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204512 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204522 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204531 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204538 by torque99, on Flickr
Table Top Racing_ World Tour_20160503204544 by torque99, on Flickr

Last edited:
Got this and Galaxy something or other, (The one that is a cross play/buy/save with the Vita)
I am enjoying this game, although some of those Ai are well annoying.

@TJ13 Yeah I downloaded another shooting game but it is a big file (still going)..The music on this is cool- I agree the AI do tend to knock you about but it is fun for a change and glad I got it.

I am getting it - I forgot that PS Plus just updated so will do so when I get home from work today. A chance to test out the new faster broadband (VDSL) I just got installed (42Mb/s up from 18 Mb/s previously). :)

I love it. A planned quick 15 min testing turned into a 2 hour session yesterday despite lots of work to do. :embarrassed: Such hilarious fun and I admire the design... I bought the Skyline after winning everything in the cult class and some online races, but I want dat F-Type so bad!

I am getting it - I forgot that PS Plus just updated so will do so when I get home from work today. A chance to test out the new faster broadband (VDSL) I just got installed (42Mb/s up from 18 Mb/s previously). :)

WoW that is fast mate! I am very unlucky where I live to hold on to 2-3 Mb/s!👍

I am finding out that there isn't much mainstream content.
Since well I am already in semi pro and yea.
Just wish there was a guide on where the coins are, I seen a few driving around but not all of them

That sounds real interesting, I might get it tomorrow.

Oh wait, is it PS4 only?

It is on PSN+/+DLC as a free download I am not sure if it is available on Xbox one/PC it maybe but might not be Free? 👍

@TJ13 Yep I think the game content is quite small there is a DLC pack for only £5.70 for 4 more cars, 1 new track and few more routes..Which I might get as the HooniganMustang/Bugatti I think is on it going by their joke names..Otherwise I think at its heart this game is really a quick pick up and Play Multiplayer online game to race with other people round and round (addictive) to someone like me who loves micro cars:D

I'm still having trouble playing the 'Catch Up' ones as I think I need all upgrades I can't get near the little speedy ***** at the moment:lol:

Last edited:
Overall the game looks to be easy, however the supercoins are annoying since I am finding a few here and there but not all of them so I am curious on where they are all at.

The game is super fun:D My only issue with it is that it's a glitch going on online where someone shoots a rocket at you and it keeps repeatedly hitting your car all race long. It doesn't happen all the time but it seem like it happens to someone every race. It happened to me twice since I downloaded the game on Tuesday.

Absolutely love this game 👍 Got like 36 stars currently, Level 7 I believe. Completed the first tourney and am almost complete with the 2nd one. Max'd out VW looking bug. Game is amazing, will be purchasing the DLC ( I mean why not the game was free & they did a fantastic job)

I have yet to try MP, we should get together tonight when I'm off work for some racing 👍 I'm sure the coins/xp/everything is ridiculous in MP!

I was thinking the same it would be good for some GTP lobby racing. I am in Uk so by the time you get home I will (still be on it:sly:) not really I will be asleep!👍 May have to think about different time lobby's as they are really fun as you get taken in the next race(open) with the same people which is how it should be or the option of an invite only lobby.

@Elitekilla29 Happened a couple of times to me missle attack, I had to leave the MP and log back in as I was being fired at, once I got out of it and I got a bonus for surviving the attack so would some of it be built in the game and not a bug?

I am mostly getting through all this,
Most issue I would have is the win 20 races online.
Other than that it's grinding to get coins and supercoins.

Any news whether this is coming to PC or not? Wikipedia says it will but it's not the most reliable source in the world.

This game has the vibe of those small but fun PS1 games back in the day. The Fauxrari is absolute gold :lol: I thought the days of similar looking cars with misspelt names are behind us. Just hope the manufacturers' lawyers don't start going after them.

Just wondering if anyone has completed this game yet?
I am working on the final cup right now, with perfect going into it so far.

Hoping to find a way to farm coins to upgrade car. So I can get the final few trophies of buying all super cars and upgrading them.

Meant to post up when Mr @torque99 opened this thread but work being what it is and diphthong employers not helping matters I ended up having no time to post.

Only rattled through the Spark Plug Championship so far, which was easy but my lady wife tells me the later stuff is far tougher.

For those wanting to get to the coins, shooting the pink glowing objects will let you access them or make them accessible during the next lap.

My take on it all: plenty of fun :cheers:

I just got platinum about 10 minutes ago.
Wasn't too bad. Just really annoyed at that 1 mil drift.
First attempt Failed, 127K
7th attempt Failed but getting there, 507K
18th attempt still failed and annoyed. 937K (Would of had it if the drift would of kept going)
27th attempt Success. 1.1 million.

Downloaded this yesterday, and it's pretty good for a PS+ free monthly game. They really outdid themselves this month, Tropico 5 is usually like $80 on PSN, and is a kick arse game. Been smashing that for half the day lol.

I found all of the coins the first night I downloaded it, you need to buy the Boing wheels to get all of the coins. 8 player lobbies with friends is a blast unless you geta healthy lead in the first few corners which it can then become a lonely race. Note to Codemasters, hurry up and make micromachhines for the current gen will ya, and music genorator while you're at it

I found all of the coins the first night I downloaded it, you need to buy the Boing wheels to get all of the coins. 8 player lobbies with friends is a blast unless you geta healthy lead in the first few corners which it can then become a lonely race. Note to Codemasters, hurry up and make micromachhines for the current gen will ya, and music genorator while you're at it

F1 Race Stars wasn't too bad, would love to see a game similar to that. And omg sorry to get off topic but is codemasters going to help Evo with continuing older series's such as Motorstorm? I hope so 👍

You must have been playing for a mighty number of hours to rack up the 100,000 coins needed - okay, the bling tyres help, plus the easier to access bronze coins will have helped too...but still.

EDIT: I'm still only as far as completing the second championship plus a few of the challenges - there again, my lady wife won't let me play so much as she's having too much fun with the game herself.

Last edited:
F1 Race Stars wasn't too bad, would love to see a game similar to that. And omg sorry to get off topic but is codemasters going to help Evo with continuing older series's such as Motorstorm? I hope so 👍
I vaguely remember playing F1 stars demo and not thinking much of it, as for motorstorm yes please, and RC motorstorm.

You must have been playing for a mighty number of hours to rack up the 100,000 coins needed - okay, the bling tyres help, plus the easier to access bronze coins will have helped too...but still.
Not really, I finished one championship to unlock online, I then went online with a couple friends had about 4 races then noticed some coins so we decided to search for them all then, iirc we got 100k of one or 2 tracks. If you're struggling to find them go to special events, in yhe top right of each event window it will tell you how many coins uou have collected on each track and how many are available. if you take note of the name and can't find them I will take some pics of where they are or do a vid. Although they wont show up as I now have them and can't remember where they all were.

Back