Freezing when doing practice laps

  • Thread starter Thread starter dobbo35
  • 4 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
7
Messages
dobbo33
When i practice in gt life/arcade the game freezes for a split second when i cross the start/finish line

is this a bug?

Does not affect times but is annoying none the less

any ideas on this one?
 
I've noticed that too but it doesn't really bother me, usually I don't even notice it.
 
i've noticed that too but it doesn't really bother me, usually i don't even notice it.

does it happen everytime you do practice laps?

Anyone else having this happen to them?
 
does it happen everytime you do practice laps?

Yes, it seems to happen after every lap. Maybe the game tries to register the time online and fails due to server overload or something along those lines. I doubt it was intentional.
 
yes, it seems to happen after every lap. Maybe the game tries to register the time online and fails due to server overload or something along those lines. I doubt it was intentional.

that would make sense..cheers for replying
 
Back