French Non-Racing Cars, Drift Trial: London / Reverse

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 30 comments
I'll just leave my generic drift setup here, the gearbox is custom tho, as usual:):

The car used is RenaultSport Clio V6 24V '00

Front tires: Comfort hard
Rear tires: Comfort Soft

-As low and as stiff as possible.
-Dampers as hard as possible (10).
-Max camber (10.0)
-Max toe out (-1.00)
-Stock brake bias (5/5)

-Differential: 60/60/40

-Maximum power including oilchange and NOS (really needed for this one!)

-Minimum weight. (and this is where this car/track combo differs greatly from the usual, because it does'nt benefit from the ideal 60/40 weight distribution, its actually better to have more rear weight, so just leave it as it is.)

-Transmission: this is not generic, its specifically tuned for this car and this event.
Max speed 180kmh
Gear ratios: (1st, and 2nd is never used)
3rd: 2.224
4th: 1.824
5th: 1.526
6th: 1.290
Final gear: 4000

Sry I dont remember what final gear value I had before lowering the max speed, but the "true" max speed should be about 184kmh if that helps

-Install a rear wing aswell, full downforce. Because it do help for better points.

This got me 12 170pts. more easily possible with some practice.

Could someone please produce a drift tune for this event using the Alpine A110 1600S '72, I tried my best using the minimal tune I produced and got 4,790 on my best run and a 4,450 on my second best. It took me about an hour to get that result and as I continued to push it my scores only became worse so it would really help me out in getting gold cause I have the 15th anniversary edition of this car and that's what I want to be using.
This setup should in fact fit the Alpine A110 1600S spot on, as it has roughly the same wheelbase and weight distribution as the Clío.:) use some ballast (as little as possible) to get the weight distribution to 48/52 if needed.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back