Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the new update is going to knock out the servers for awhile. I'm down.

1.10 is a sweet update! Was hoping for some new remote race events but oh well, i guess the la sarthe grind continues...👍

Is it just my poorly skilled Bobs or the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 that results in a last place finish virtually every time with this car?:dunce:

Other than the NASCAR and Japan GT races, there's always going to be one car that does MUCH worse than the others. For Le Sarthe, the Panoz is that car. The R390 race car, Chapparal 2J, CLK-LM, Courage C60, and Audi A10 will also finish 10th or lower in almost every case. The winning car at LeSarthe is almost always (in order of likelihood) the C60 Hybride, Sauber, Nissan R92CP, or the Minolta. The Audi R8, Nissan R89C, Toyota GT-One, and Bentley Speed 8 (very rare) will also win once in a blue moon. Driver Level doesn't matter nearly as much as car selection, except for the NASCAR and Japan GT races where the cars are roughly equal.

Just wondering guys that r on the list and in my friends have u been getting included in my b spec remotes races just wondering as your all in my race everytime list, been waiting for friends list to up date from monday night

Just wondering guys that r on the list and in my friends have u been getting included in my b spec remotes races just wondering as your all in my race everytime list, been waiting for friends list to up date from monday night

Yes. 👍

Hey everyone,

I was knocked out last night due to maintenance and couldn't babysit the PS3. I will be doing mixture of remote racing and seasonal events today (such as K-cup: 300K for 3 minutes driving :))

Hey guys,

Going through my logs last night to make sure I'm reciprocating properly and noticed some things.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to remove a couple of you from my list due to inactivity.

aj071082 - logs show you haven't hosted a race since March
imma44and1 - you don't appear to have ever hosted a race (i.e. I can't tell from your log - it's empty) :)

I'm fine with helping out friends who are not using the grinder or even active at all with their accounts (yonis being one), but if you're on this list, it should be because you participate, right?

No hard feelings guys.

Thanks,
OCMike123

Thanks, might do the same. The purpose of this club can not be misunderstood, where as I see they are freeloading.

Hope everyone else is keeping up. Will by the way share a lot of fantastic cars with the members of this group, have a lot of rare touring cars, F2007, Suzuki Escudo ect. :) - Hope you will enjoy them sometime.

I've been handing out silver chrome chips the last few days and will continue until I go through the B-spec grinders on my friend list. I'll be at the NARRA Viper Cup Series this weekend but I'll be back online Sunday.

I see these cars all the time plus a bunch not available in GT5 :)
091.jpg

157.jpg

021.jpg

Thanks, might do the same. The purpose of this club can not be misunderstood, where as I see they are freeloading.

Hope everyone else is keeping up. Will by the way share a lot of fantastic cars with the members of this group, have a lot of rare touring cars, F2007, Suzuki Escudo ect. :) - Hope you will enjoy them sometime.

I am frequently racing club members and being raced by about half the club now. This is the best club I've never belonged to:D

aj071082 - logs show you haven't hosted a race since March
imma44and1 - you don't appear to have ever hosted a race (i.e. I can't tell from your log - it's empty)

Apparently, i see this same issue.. their logs show only bob activity by other members.. one more weekend and i'll remove them. 👎

f_399
add me aj071082, i host b-spec races all the time
Lies. Remote race results has his last hosting on 3/3/11

I agree with ocmike. He should be out, there are plenty of people that want to join that actually host.

firestartar
Apparently, i see this same issue.. their logs show only bob activity by other members.. one more weekend and i'll remove them. 👎

You are more patient than I. I already have them booted off my list.

Now to get them out of the club so we can race members that actually host

You are more patient than I. I already have them booted off my list.

Now to get them out of the club so we can race members that actually host

I actually had to edit my post so it didn't sound angry...I'm not angry at all, just wanted to give the chance to those that I see as hosting (it doesn't even have to be close to what I do...'cause I know I never get to play on my PS3.) ;)

In that vein, Psi-opz your guys should be prepared to run...I've got a couple spaces that just opened up. :mischievous:

Thanks,
OCMike123

I've been handing out silver chrome chips the last few days and will continue until I go through the B-spec grinders on my friend list. I'll be at the NARRA Viper Cup Series this weekend but I'll be back online Sunday.

I see these cars all the time plus a bunch not available in GT5 :)

Dude, those are some great pics! Did you take them? If so, very well done.

I actually had to edit my post so it didn't sound angry...I'm not angry at all, just wanted to give the chance to those that I see as hosting (it doesn't even have to be close to what I do...'cause I know I never get to play on my PS3.) ;)

In that vein, Psi-opz your guys should be prepared to run...I've got a couple spaces that just opened up. :mischievous:

Thanks,
OCMike123

I've removed those two now, thanks for the heads-up OCMike.

We need a scheme for the waiting list if there's not one already. I'd like to propose an excellent recent remoter jw245732 if there's an opening.

What can I say no free loaders grind or be kicked out !!!!! So who are we kicking off the list so I can up date my always use list. Been grinding 8 hrs every night and will be most of the long weekend day and night for ya all . :)

OCMike123 thanks for checking up on people. It goes without saying the first week of frequent grinders club is not the week to take off, but the week to get you name noticed, noticed in a good way that is. I see Psi-opz everywhere and I rejected him for not being on the list. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back