Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoodfield, I can't add you bro cause your friends list is maxed D:!

It's some kind of bug, I have been getting it trying to add people here as well. I will try and send it later. I only have 60 friends.

Edit: No it was my fault, I have added everyone... This 100 friend limit is garbage.

I'm having the same problem right now...!

2011.06.06 23:19:59.164: RAW STATUS: Ready.
Updating credits display. Difference: 7,050
2011.06.06 23:20:10.927: All your drivers are racing elsewhere!
Updating credits display. Difference: 0
2011.06.06 23:20:45.192: All your drivers are racing elsewhere!
Updating credits display. Difference: 0
2011.06.06 23:21:22.679: All your drivers are racing elsewhere!

If a space comes up i'd like to get on the list,only got 6 or 7 frequent grinders out of 30+ friends.
Already grinding with OCMike123,twitchyzero,N0T_1N_THe_FaCE_ and a few others in the list so they can vouch for my activity if need be.

PSN: geordie139

yeah geordie is definitely a frequent grinder. 👍

Code:
06/07/11 09:08:57.635: All your drivers are racing elsewhere!
Trying to grind...

Everyone knows how to leave 1 driver free, right?

Friend request from me not accepted by GhandisEvilTwin, been sitting there for several days now.

i don't have a request from you.

...unless i accepted then accidentally deleted you when i was clearing up some space the other day.

send me another request, or i'll try to send you one tomorrow evening when i'm on.

i don't have a request from you.

...unless i accepted then accidentally deleted you when i was clearing up some space the other day.

send me another request, or i'll try to send you one tomorrow evening when i'm on.

..there is another dude out there named GhandisEvilTwin..check the position of the 'h'..lol i had that problem ages ago when adding you, no response until i got your spelling right.

My Bobs are so active, I can rarely cash in on the credits & exp since they're almost always in a race.

Mine is definitely set to leave one but this happens to me also. Less frequently now but still happens

firestartar
..there is another dude out there named GhandisEvilTwin..check the position of the 'h'..lol i had that problem ages ago when adding you, no response until i got your spelling right.

Thanks Firestartar - yes, my bad! Apologies Gandhi!

Power went off here last night so less grinding than I'd hoped. Back now!

I've got it set to leave 1 free as well.. Been grinding 10 hours straight and im gonna be doing 3 more at least..

For those that don't know how to change the driver reserve limit, click on the helmet and this will appear:
widget.JPG

Hey Gabkicks! Even though I have you on my "always use" list, I make sure that my grinder leaves at least 1 driver, so I know it wasn't me.:sly:

aye me to. Seems your drivers are so popular there is rarely any left for my grinder to run lol

This people still haven't accepted my friends request:
a5ayaka
Anttwan
Imma44and1
Jiggysmax
twitchyzero
Westey90

Sorry for not grinding, I just got home, starting now.
And thanks guys for starting off yesterday. Again, sorry.

Guys how do I update my friends list on widget? I added some of you guys ages on and you guys are still not up on my list on widget? I tried loging out and in and also on the GT website but still the same friends list. How do I update it?

Guys how do I update my friends list on widget? I added some of you guys ages on and you guys are still not up on my list on widget? I tried loging out and in and also on the GT website but still the same friends list. How do I update it?

There is an option "Force reauthentication" or you have to wait another day

Mind if I join? Summer holidays for me now so can leave computer on all day (apart from 1 weeks holiday).

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see registration had closed, can I join whenever there's more room?

Is it just my poorly skilled Bobs or the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 that results in a last place finish virtually every time with this car?:dunce:

Is it just my poorly skilled Bobs or the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 that results in a last place finish virtually every time with this car?:dunce:

The Panoz Esperante almost always finishes last regardless of the driver. I think it tops out around 205-207 whereas most of the other vehicles top out around 220-225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back