• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

frason

Premium
keptang
keptang
Welcome to the Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2.
- Registration Closed -

If you want to join us and registration is open, read the rules below and post in the thread (don't forget your PSN ID) :) ! When you are only looking for some friends, look at this thread.
If registration is closed and you want to join us, post in the thread and you'll be added to the waiting list.

A few simple rules for this club:

1. Download the widget.
----Leave 1 Driver free.
----Add everyone in the club to "Reciprocate". The rest to "Never Use" (3-5 friends are okay to fill the fields if the club's bobs are too busy).
----When you've added everyone, please logout/in on your PS3 so everything gets updated.
----Run Cape Ring only (following this link for codes) - Cape Ring has the highest cr/xp payout. :)
----To open the debug window, check here.
----As a new member you have 2 days to add the members of the club and start grinding.

2. Add everyone on the "Members List".
----Send PSN Friend Requests to everyone in the Members List.

3. Other rules on frequency / activity
----It's recommended you race about 5/7 days per week (one race/day will not keep you in the club).
----When you have not raced for 5 days you will be marked in red in the activity log and put to "never use".
----When you have not raced for 7 days (+1 day to take into account time zones) without any notice you will be removed from the list to give room for new members.
----By joining our club here you cannot be a member of any other "B-Spec club".
----You can check the activity of all the members in the club here.
----At least 50% of the drivers you race need to be from the club (this will be a weekly check starting from 08/08).
----If you are below 50% you have until the next check (1 week) to make sure you are above 50%, if you don't adjust your widget within a week and are still below 50%, you will be removed from the members list to make room for a new member.

4. Inactivity
----Please let us know when you go on vacation or something so we don't remove you from the club members. Post in the AFK thread in the social club (link).
----When this period of time is longer than 30 days you will be moved to the absent/waiting list to make place for new members.
----After 5 days of inactivity you will be marked in red and put to "never use", see #3.
----If your activity isn't good enough, you will be warned in the activity list with red comments such as "Race more (1)" and so on, you get 2 warnings (shown in brackets) , on the 3rd, you will be removed from the club.

5. Absent/waiting list
----When registration is closed, you can get a place on the waiting list. Just post here in the thread with your PSN ID and we'll add you to the waiting list.
----The first on top of this list is the first one who comes in when someone drops out.
----When you are on the waiting list due to inactivity (where you haven't given any notice), new members in the waiting list will be added before it's your turn to be included in the members list again.

6. Social Group
----We have a social group here social group here on :gtplanet:.
----When you are a member you can also sign in for this as we are discussing things about this club and other things (fun stuff included!!) (link).
----All members in the social club can easily keep track of who is new, who left and so on here.

Members List (PSN / GTP):

New members marked in bold

blacktalon2001 / BlackTaloN
BlackVaporizer / BlackVaporizer
DaLaLLeR / DaLaLLeR
detoxification00 / Detoxification
HanzouKensei / Fredd
keptang / frason
Kluju / Kluju
Lirathal / lirathal
Madcapr / madcapr
peteg9699 / peteg9699
RMA / RMA
Revoii / Revoy
testdasi / Testdasi
TheJannissary / dichrott

Activity Check

Waiting list:

Last edited:
Sign me up as well.
Running the widget whenever I'm not fooling around ingame myself. :)
But have it running most nights.

PSN: WhiteRuin

PSN: Jiggysmax

I usually run the widget for a day or two then leave it off for a day or two. I try to run it as much as possible though

Sign me up! Getting back into remote racing after my recent A-Spec fest, will have widget running from about 10pm to 1pm next day most weekdays

PSN: RLR_KartRacer32

Hi add me please. I was on the club 1 list. Still waiting for psn to be back over here, latest news is today.. i'm hopeful.

I'll hop on. I usually grind at least a few hours a day, sometimes all day when the wife doesn't notice its been on all day, :sly:

Looking to replace some folks on my list that aren't racing me back recently.
Thanks.

Guys I can't host a race unless I have 1 driver. See rule #1

If its a repeat offender over time, check your log and let us know so we can remove the kink in the hose. :ill:

*edit*
Not to mention, how long does the grinder take to update your friends list these days? had a couple folks accept invitations 4 hours ago, but they still don't show up in the grinder 2.5.1.

Grinder for some odd reason says server mainentance ... i dont know wtf is goin on..

seems the log in server is down or something..

My friend list seems to update fine as long as I always log out of gran-turismo.com, exit the widget, log out and back in on ps3. Well oiled machine just the oil seems hard to find lol.

PS - Not to offend anyone but any new friend requests I get won't be approved until I see the name here.

Server Maintenance also.

I'm running races manually and trying to get everyone, but if I don't, remember I'm a guy and not a widget.

Thanks for those who already added me, will add the rest tomorrow sometime. All in this group will be marked as "Use everytime" in my widget.

Is somebody keeping status of who is actually active grinders just to see if we got one freeloader who sneaked in here?

I wont accept people, who's name isn't in this thread!

Thanks for those who already added me, will add the rest tomorrow sometime. All in this group will be marked as "Use everytime" in my widget.

Is somebody keeping status of who is actually active grinders just to see if we got one freeloader who sneaked in here?

👍

I do the same..

You can check your friends' race results to see how often they race by clicking on community, then on their id/psn/profile, and then on the remote race button. It will give the date and time of the last 50 remote races they hosted. You should get a very good idea from that.

P.S. Ok, I guess I'm in too. PSN: WakeStriker

Sorry guys but i'm done manually racing for a while. If anyone could pm me when we can widget again would be cool

Hey quick question for all you guys,

There are people I've added yesterday that still aren't showing up in my friends list on the widget so I am unable to race bobs from those who have added me in this group, any suggestions? I want to be able to return the favor to you all, but this issue is preventing me from doing so..

Thanks in advance!

There are people I've added yesterday that still aren't showing up in my friends list on the widget so I am unable to race bobs from those who have added me in this group, any suggestions? I want to be able to return the favor to you all, but this issue is preventing me from doing so..

Thanks in advance!

Normally just logging out on ps3 and restart widget should do the trick. You are in Minnesota and you can run the widget? I'm in Vegas and been getting "server maintenance" since yesterday so if you want to keep running the widget you may not want to log out.

Thanks in advance!

Don't worry RLR, I'm in the exact same situation. I'm in atlanta and also can't log in. I think the gt5 website is down so we can't login to the website or use the grinder cuz it uses the web interface, but doing it manually from the ps3 still works. I just can't keep up with the manual thing (props to chipotle). I haven't been able to race anyone in this group yet, as soon as the widget can be used again (and assuming it will pick up the folks I added yesterday too) I'll have everyone going soon.

Thanks guys, yeah my widget doesn't work today and I tried logging onto the GT5 site which was also a no-go, so I guess I'll be confined to doing them manually from the PS3 until the site is fixed!

Stupid PSN maintenance.. Get online so we can use the widget..

btw, i can't add JAG_-DA-_BEAST

It says he has reached the friends list limit..

Manually from the ps3 is getting tedious. The server is so slow for me that it seems like half the time is spent populating the race and the other half the race itself. GRRRRRRR

Manually from the ps3 is getting tedious. The server is so slow for me that it seems like half the time is spent populating the race and the other half the race itself. GRRRRRRR
I just stopped all together. There is just waaaay to much waiting for drivers to pop.:grumpy:
Hopefully we get the servers back online soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back