Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm not part of the club... that's my conclusion as well, not considering the time it takes for the first car to finish, but the average time from the start of one race, to the start of another. Could be dependent on the field of drivers you use, but in my case, the Alfa races seems to have the best payout/min ratio.

👍

Good constructive input to maximise grinding is always welcome! :)

Code:
    Reserving a friend's driver.  PSN: RMA  Name: S.Koski
[COLOR=Blue]out of memory (Utilities.js: Line 609)[/COLOR]
  detoxification00 raced you 1 time(s).  Reciprocating...
[COLOR=blue]out of memory (Utilities.js: Line 613)[/COLOR]
  Server refused to reserve blacktalon2001's driver even though it said it was free.
  damienfoto raced you 1 time(s).  Reciprocating...
[COLOR=Blue]out of memory (Utilities.js: Line 613)[/COLOR]
    Reserving a friend's driver.  PSN: IMPORTED_RICEBOY  Name: A.van Dam
[COLOR=Blue]out of memory (Utilities.js: Line 609)[/COLOR]
09/18/11 16:30:53.299: Somehow got stuck in no man's land.  Resetting and trying again.
09/18/11 16:30:53.381: Resetting state.  Waiting for 0.016666666666666666 minute(s).  Will not reauthenticate.
09/18/11 16:35:54.392: Somehow got stuck in no man's land.  Resetting and trying again.
09/18/11 16:35:54.474: Resetting state.  Waiting for 0.016666666666666666 minute(s).  Will not reauthenticate.
09/18/11 16:40:55.484: Somehow got stuck in no man's land.  Resetting and trying again.
09/18/11 16:40:55.567: Resetting state.  Waiting for 0.016666666666666666 minute(s).  Will not reauthenticate.
[COLOR=Blue]out of memory (Utilities.js: Line 613)[/COLOR]
Anybody know what this loss of memory error is? :(

Was the debug window open? I've noticed that error before when debug window open over hours of grinding. Now i just open debug to change tracks then continue without debug mode. Save race logs on.

Yea reloading it fixed it but was wondering if there is a setting or something I need to adjust to avoid this. No big deal just a new message I have never seen before.

Should I be switching to the alfa race? :dunce:

Yonis has mentioned the Yahoo Widget memory issues and that's one reason for development of a browser extension or stand alone app.

Was the debug window open? I've noticed that error before when debug window open over hours of grinding. Now i just open debug to change tracks then continue without debug mode. Save race logs on.

I actually always leave it open. (minimized) I will try to not do that, but I like to review the log to see if I'm hanging. Is there a way to open and close the de-bug without relaunching the grinder? The one thing I noticed is my catche fills up quickly now. Every day over 1 min to clear it.

Yonis has mentioned the Yahoo Widget memory issues and that's one reason for development of a browser extension or stand alone app.

Yes, Yahoo's fault, not my computer. :D

I actually always leave it open. (minimized) I will try to not do that, but I like to review the log to see if I'm hanging. Is there a way to open and close the de-bug without relaunching the grinder? The one thing I noticed is my catche fills up quickly now. Every day over 1 min to clear it.

Yeah, the debug window i believe has no where to dump the logs to so eventually a memory error. That or it slows down to a crawl. I untick "start automatically" till i'm done doing whatever, then relaunch and tick to continue..dont know of anyway to open/close debug without relaunch. :grumpy:
Save the race logs and you'll have the same info displayed just not in real time since you'll have to find and open the txt file.. :)

I save all my race logs as well. I wonder why sometimes it says it refused to reserve a driver even though it said it was free..that happens when I try and race this one guy like 90% of the time :/

I will give that a try. How do I find the txt file? Where does it save too? :dunce:

I save all my race logs as well. I wonder why sometimes it says it refused to reserve a driver even though it said it was free..that happens when I try and race this one guy like 90% of the time :/

Thats like when you manually start a race, sometimes it lets you select the driver (driver not grayed out) but when you add them it says "driver racing else where." That's my guess. Basically its a good thing, means your already racing.

HOODFIELD
I will give that a try. How do I find the txt file? Where does it save too? :dunce:

Thats like when you manually start a race, sometimes it lets you select the driver (driver not grayed out) but when you add them it says "driver racing else where." That's my guess. Basically its a good thing, means your already racing.

I was meaning when I check my race logs,after it reserved drivers and everything,I'll look at it and it will say it was trying to reserve one of my friends drivers,not mine. So it tries to select my friends racers for my race,and they are free and not being used,but the racing server tells me it refused to select them. And Whenever the widget tries to select that friend,it says that 90% of the time whenever it tries to select his racers. It's only on him though,that's what's so weird about it. It doesn't say that on anyone else.

past 2 days the widget has been causing my PC to crash after a few hours. Cant wait for a browser extension....yahoo widgets sucks.

Still waiting on broadband to new house, I could possibly run just a PC for the widget on a 3G connection but can't run PS3 + 3 PC's on a tethered 3G connection. :P

Last update I got was "maybe next week". Offered them money but it didn't help, weirdos. :s

hey guys can you remove me from the club for right now. I'll probably join back when I start playing GT-5 again but Im gonna take a break for right now. Thanks for all the grinding guys!

exstryker
hey guys can you remove me from the club for right now. I'll probably join back when I start playing GT-5 again but Im gonna take a break for right now. Thanks for all the grinding guys!

Good luck to you exstryker.

hi, could you please put me on the waiting list????

psn user id: jedrzej

Can you add me on the list i use the widget fruqeuently.

Plus DaLaLLeR / DaLaLLeR.

Welcome to the club. 👍

Follow the instruction in the first post and get on grinding.

Join our social group as well: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

On another note it seems that the Alfa-race is the one which should be run thanks to some research here, so please everyone, switch to this race.

If you can jointly add the codes here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1897 that would be great.

Grind on!

👍 Thanks a lot for the help! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back