Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I'm going to have to leave the club for the time being. I just don't have the time to devote to it recently and I don't want to commit less time than other members.

So for now, so long and thanks for all the races!

Hi everybody. I'm going to have to leave the club for the time being. I just don't have the time to devote to it recently and I don't want to commit less time than other members.

So for now, so long and thanks for all the races!

Thanks for all the racing jmstone29.

See you around!

👍

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Most people have switched to Cape Ring now. 👍

Everyone who haven't switched to Cape Ring-race yet, please do so, information on the link here which code to use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=39034#gmessage39034

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment).

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Well where I'm from power outages are now happening a bit too often.
Other than that, I can pretty much run my widget over 12 hours daily.

How are you checking the activity and who we race etc? I can't find a way to do that :)

Also - I'm several days in and still awaiting 5 people to add me to their friends... They must expect not to have races with me when they ignore the friends request from me! ;)

How are you checking the activity and who we race etc? I can't find a way to do that :)

Also - I'm several days in and still awaiting 5 people to add me to their friends... They must expect not to have races with me when they ignore the friends request from me! ;)

You can check it on gran-turismo.com. :)

It will take a while until all have accepted, no worries. 👍

Grazie ;D

Just a quick question. I'm not fully understanding how to only run Cape Ring. Help please Thanks

Hello all, will try to run the widget as often as possible.
Got it running right now, but it keeps giving me the "nobody to race!" message.

PSN: Canuckles89

[EDIT] Reloaded widget and now seems to run fine again

Hey mates! :)

Now that i`m done everything in the game it`s time for me to get some rest of it. With my ongoing holidays starting next week i couldn`t grind anyway. So i have to say thank you to all of you in this club who have brought me so much money - i hope that i have returned it a bit :) Thanks for being part of this great community project, really awesome club =)

Maybe i will come back when some of the new DLC comes out. I will write here back if ok.

Thanks so much again and bye!

Hey mates! :)

Now that i`m done everything in the game it`s time for me to get some rest of it. With my ongoing holidays starting next week i couldn`t grind anyway. So i have to say thank you to all of you in this club who have brought me so much money - i hope that i have returned it a bit :) Thanks for being part of this great community project, really awesome club =)

Maybe i will come back when some of the new DLC comes out. I will write here back if ok.

Thanks so much again and bye!

Thanks for the racing, you know where we are if you want to come back. :)👍

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.

Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

2 members removed due to inactivity.
whiskeydiK760 / whiskeydic760
xGT5-Ben / xGT5Ben

Wooo 2.0!

EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa. I just emptied my drivers and got 0 cr for it. I just lost 15 mil credits. wtf is going on with this update.

Last edited:
Can I still join your club? I am new in GT5 but I got all driver over lv20 and had tested what you guys asked in the thread. I will run work hour/sleep hour during weekdays and full days in weekend since I need to practice sc2.

PSN= wxcxin

Last edited:
The activity log is updated;

Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

2 members removed due to inactivity.
whiskeydiK760 / whiskeydic760
xGT5-Ben / xGT5Ben

What happened to listing members who leave or are removed in the OP? I know it started to get a little long, but it did make trying to keep up with the current members a little easier. Not a big deal, just curious. :)

This.

And https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1558

:)

Can I still join your club? I am new in GT5 but I got all driver over lv20 and had tested what you guys asked in the thread. I will run work hour/sleep hour during weekdays and full days in weekend since I need to practice sc2.

PSN= wxcxin

You're welcome aboard. :)
Please remove your requests in other B-Spec threads.

Follow the first post to get going.

And join our social club: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

Last but not least, grind!

Welcome!

Sorry frason i haven't been racing for the past couple of days. My widget isn't working. Im getting a message "Monitoring server" and "Temp Server Issue". Can you help? I don't want to be kicked out. Sorry for about that :nervous::ill:

Edit: I got it running again :) restarted it 20 times >:)

Last edited:
frason! i just got a power surge twice cuz of this horrible thunder! My ps3 won't show the ps3 menu for some reason! -___- it works but i can't access anything. I was grinding today. Can you put me on hold or something till i get this fixed? Thanks

PSN: Lirathal

I'll run my Widget 24/7 until I play NHL12 every once and a while :)

Welcome aboard.

Join our social group as well; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

frason! i just got a power surge twice cuz of this horrible thunder! My ps3 won't show the ps3 menu for some reason! -___- it works but i can't access anything. I was grinding today. Can you put me on hold or something till i get this fixed? Thanks

Will do Drifted. Thanks for letting us know!

Joined and bookmarked. I'm running the grinder now, and hopefully I'll have most people available as the days roll on so I can race their toons :).

Thanks for organizing this, it looks really great :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back