Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man I kept coming home to errors, i think its due to the internet problems we've been getting(been unable to do anything for longer than 5 minutes without the internet dropping out), saw 4 bt trucks digging up the end of the road, so hopefully its nearly fixed(they told me they should be done by monday).

Had quite a busy week so been unable to babysit it. Ive only managed a handful of races this week and i'm sorry for that guys.

Sorry man I kept coming home to errors, i think its due to the internet problems we've been getting(been unable to do anything for longer than 5 minutes without the internet dropping out), saw 4 bt trucks digging up the end of the road, so hopefully its nearly fixed(they told me they should be done by monday).

Had quite a busy week so been unable to babysit it. Ive only managed a handful of races this week and i'm sorry for that guys.

Do you live down the street from Burratha? :embarrassed:

I thought you went AWOL so removed you from the club.

Let me know when your connection is back and everything is up and running and I'll add you again. 👍

Do you live down the street from Burratha? :embarrassed:
:lol:

Is Cape Ring still the best overall payout after the Spec2 update?

I get bored easily watching the old Japanese cars trundle around the track

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

1 member removed due to inactivity.
1 member left.

Further details on previous members can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1988

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

I am leaving the club to let others join i have much cash and dont play gt5 that much anymore. Thanks for the grinding!

Welcome to the Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2.
- Registration Open -

If you want to join us and registration is open, read the rules below and post in the thread (don't forget your PSN ID) :) ! When you are only looking for some friends, look at this thread.
If registration is closed and you want to join us, post in the thread and you'll be added to the waiting list.

A few simple rules for this club:

1. Download the widget.
----Leave 1 Driver free.
----Add everyone in the club to "Reciprocate". The rest to "Never Use" (3-5 friends are okay to fill the fields if the club's bobs are too busy).
----When you've added everyone, please logout/in on your PS3 so everything gets updated.
----Run Cape Ring only (following this link for codes) - Cape Ring has the highest cr/xp payout. :)
----As a new member you have 2 days to add the members of the club and start grinding.

2. Add everyone on the "Members List".
----Send PSN Friend Requests to everyone in the Members List.

3. Other rules on frequency / activity
----It's recommended you race about 5/7 days per week (one race/day will not keep you in the club).
----When you have not raced for 5 days you will be marked in red in the activity log and put to "never use".
----When you have not raced for 7 days (+1 day to take into account time zones) without any notice you will be removed from the list to give room for new members.
----By joining our club here you cannot be a member of any other "B-Spec club".
----You can check the activity of all the members in the club here.
----At least 50% of the drivers you race need to be from the club (this will be a weekly check starting from 08/08).
----If you are below 50% you have until the next check (1 week) to make sure you are above 50%, if you don't adjust your widget within a week and are still below 50%, you will be removed from the members list to make room for a new member.

4. Inactivity
----Please let us know when you go on vacation or something so we don't remove you from the club members. Post in the AFK thread in the social club (link).
----When this period of time is longer than 30 days you will be moved to the absent/waiting list to make place for new members.
----After 5 days of inactivity you will be marked in red and put to "never use", see #3.

5. Absent/waiting list
----When registration is closed, you can get a place on the waiting list. Just post here in the thread with your PSN ID and we'll add you to the waiting list.
----The first on top of this list is the first one who comes in when someone drops out.
----When you are on the waiting list due to inactivity (where you haven't given any notice), new members in the waiting list will be added before it's your turn to be included in the members list again.

6. Social Group
----We have a social group here social group here on :gtplanet:.
----When you are a member you can also sign in for this as we are discussing things about this club and other things (fun stuff included!!) (link).
----All members in the social club can easily keep track of who is new, who left and so on here.

Members List (PSN / GTP):

New members marked in bold

alpharetro / alpharetro
blacktalon2001 / BlackTaloN
BlackVaporizer / BlackVaporizer
burratha / burratha
DaLaLLeR / DaLaLLeR
detoxification00 / Detoxification
f1madmanTani / f1madman
Greyshift / Greyshift
HOODFIELD / HOODFIELD
Infinitedark- / Drifted
insejnEU / insejnEU
jedrzej / jedrzej
joaodauel / joaodauel
keptang / frason
kryptonite1970 / kryptonite1970
Lewaedd / fusionedd
Lirathal / lirathal
LoganG79 / LoganG79
Methanoxide / GeorgeOfJungel
Mischif-One / Mischief
Neocodex / Neocodex
RMA / RMA
Revoii / Revoy
RossDagley / rossdagley
Shukalicious / shuka
SMPxOne / SMPxOne
wxcxin / nkwd
xanerakoly / xanerakoly
Xochi_Rhodoix / Xochi_Rhodoix

Activity Check

Absent/waiting list:

Hey add me STVBDKD and i-Die-4-STVBDKD for b-spec grinding

Can I join the club, please?
I used to host daily but went away for a long while due to some real life stuff. I'm back now and can definitely do 5 days a week minimum.

Also I can't see the codes in the link to run Cape Ring only. When I clicked on it, it says:
"Invalid Social Group Discussion specified."

PSN: testdasi

Can I join the club, please?
I used to host daily but went away for a long while due to some real life stuff. I'm back now and can definitely do 5 days a week minimum.

Also I can't see the codes in the link to run Cape Ring only. When I clicked on it, it says:
"Invalid Social Group Discussion specified."

PSN: testdasi

Welcome aboard!

Follow the instructions in the first post.

Join the social group. :)

Sorry guys I am going to have to drop out of the club again. I have a fair bit going on atm and it just isnt fair taking up a slot.

Sorry guys I am going to have to drop out of the club again. I have a fair bit going on atm and it just isnt fair taking up a slot.

I unfortunately have to do the same. Im not getting the time to grind and to be honest, dont have any cars I need to buy that I want. Im sure Ill be back, but for now, Im going to leave.

Thanks everyone, was great.

I was quicker than you, removed 2 days ago, if you want to come back, let me know. ;)

I unfortunately have to do the same. Im not getting the time to grind and to be honest, dont have any cars I need to buy that I want. Im sure Ill be back, but for now, Im going to leave.

Thanks everyone, was great.

See you around. :)

psn id: CoZaBzduraa gtp id: CoZaBzdurra
im trying 3 days in week im trying 24h. So can i join ?

We would like to see it more frequent than that, let me know if you are up to it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back