Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list if you're still looking for regular remote racers. I don't host every day but I do leave it running overnight 2 or 3 nights a week (generally hosting approx 20 races each night it runs). I run the Cape Ring with reciprocate. :D

PSN: Blue2moro

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

I'll add everyone that have posted that they want to join to the waiting list, you'll receive a PM from me when a position is open. 👍

Check PS3, not possible to select you on gt.com Hmm dunno what's happening there, it worked last night but tonight all my friends have disappeared on the widget so no races are being ran, this normally happens when I update my friends list with multiple new/ex b-speccers. Restarted both PS3/widget a few times but still the same usually, dunno how to fix it usually have to wait a day or two when this happens.

Check PS3, not possible to select you on gt.com Hmm dunno what's happening there, it worked last night but tonight all my friends have disappeared on the widget so no races are being ran, this normally happens when I update my friends list with multiple new/ex b-speccers. Restarted both PS3/widget a few times but still the same usually, dunno how to fix it usually have to wait a day or two when this happens.

Working fine now. :)

I've been running the widget a lot the last few days. Heading out of town for a couple days, though, so I'm letting the PS3 finally knock off one of the 24hr B-Spec races.

Still have 3 Bobs up if anybody needs to use them. Will be resuming widget grinding Monday or Tuesday.

PSN: GatorAdam

What up grinders. Its been fun but my time is done. I have 22 colored X1's, 2-3 of every Historic race car, 3 F10's and 6 F2007's. 30,000+ races. I've reached the 7000 items limit, and I spend every day deleting paints to make room for new items. It's just out of control. Much respect to frason for keeping this thing going. I will delete everybody mainly because I don't need anybody grinding me, and I can finally have some breathing room on my friends list. It's become a chore to spend this money, and I am definitely not one to waste it. I have spent almost every dollar I made. Good luck all, gonna miss you guys.

What up grinders. Its been fun but my time is done. I have 22 colored X1's, 2-3 of every Historic race car, 3 F10's and 6 F2007's. 30,000+ races. I've reached the 7000 items limit, and I spend every day deleting paints to make room for new items. It's just out of control. Much respect to frason for keeping this thing going. I will delete everybody mainly because I don't need anybody grinding me, and I can finally have some breathing room on my friends list. It's become a chore to spend this money, and I am definitely not one to waste it. I have spent almost every dollar I made. Good luck all, gonna miss you guys.

Damn Hood, wish I had as much as you did! Fun racing you :3 Take care of yourself and enjoy dem cars.

Thanks for all the racing HOODFIELD.

All the best and enjoy all your cars and stuff. :D

Thanks a bunch for the grinding mate, see you around!

I think your 99% completion and 60x Gold Trophies is far more impressive. ;) Enjoy casual life! :)

Sorry to hear that your leaving us :( but its been great having you HOODFIELD! :D Thanks man for everything!! Enjoy yourself 👍

Holy crapola! You guys have amassed me 2,000,000 credits in one day!

👍

It's all about the money. :D

widgetr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back