Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say but my time has come to a end I just don't seem to have the time to grind any more but on a good note this club has paid for all my dealer cars and heaps of special ones and left me with over 115 million left to play with in the future.

Thanks all for your grinding hope I be welcome back some day if I run outa cash of they take the 20 mill limit off. Time to start Arkam city.

Special thanks goes out to frason for the time and effort u have put in to this group club you should start a Facebook page for us grinders and only us so we can keep in touch with new and old members ??

Any way will still pop in to the club from time to time take car all happy grinding

And any one wanting to make millions join this club its the original all others are copy's

Peace all

Sorry to say but my time has come to a end I just don't seem to have the time to grind any more but on a good note this club has paid for all my dealer cars and heaps of special ones and left me with over 115 million left to play with in the future.

Thanks all for your grinding hope I be welcome back some day if I run outa cash of they take the 20 mill limit off. Time to start Arkam city.

Special thanks goes out to frason for the time and effort u have put in to this group club you should start a Facebook page for us grinders and only us so we can keep in touch with new and old members ??

Any way will still pop in to the club from time to time take car all happy grinding

And any one wanting to make millions join this club its the original all others are copy's

Peace all

👍 👍 👍 :)

Pete I just linked the instructions to another member about 5 posts ago.

I think it may have been your post I found in the search, thanks!

So I have started the grind but notice that I am getting as little as 8 drivers in a race. Should I move group members to always use instead of reciprocate until I get some members using me?

Well guys Im with some problem :$ well I already added all the PSN's to my friend list on my PS3 except "Revoii" I think, cause it says its already on top max of friends, anyway while that I was installing on my PC the Widget and then what should I do? I run the widget inserted my Username and password (PSN) selected my country and what now? In the first post its says there "Add everyone in the club to "Reciprocate". The rest to "Never Use" (3-5 friends are okay to fill the fields if the club's bobs are too busy)." but I dont know where should I do it :$

can anyone help me with all the configure?

*edited* ok no matter anymore...cause I found where I was failing xD lol done everything right and grinding now :P

Last edited:
hey guys I am doing remote races for fun, add me.
I have 5 of my drivers listed for share online.
b-spec levels: 37
PSN: xo03-333chans

I think it may have been your post I found in the search, thanks!

So I have started the grind but notice that I am getting as little as 8 drivers in a race. Should I move group members to always use instead of reciprocate until I get some members using me?

Hah okay ^^ didn't have a look at the post as iPhone navigation here is not pleasant :P

Grid sizes at least for me tend to change throughout the day, if you think it's because of settings tho, try mixing the threads / reservation delay combo, lower threads and/or increase time. One is dependent on machine power, one on connection latency.

*edited* ok no matter anymore...cause I found where I was failing xD lol done everything right and grinding now :P

Glad you got it sorted! The Social Group btw does have a lot of info in it, you just kind of have to read some pages. The Questions & Answers post has lots of help. :)

Peace all

Thanks for all the grinding. :)
I'll look into the FB-stuff next week. Might be a good idea. 👍

I'm definitely interested, add me in if your open slot is still free. :D

You've been added, follow the first post and send FR to everyone in the club and get grinding. 👍

I'll be starting grinding Monday. the 7th or Tuesday the 8th at latest.

👍

Thanks for adding me you won't regret it;).
Just waiting for you all to accept my friend request so i can get started..(tapping fingers)

Thanks for adding me you won't regret it;).
Just waiting for you all to accept my friend request so i can get started..(tapping fingers)

👍 Accepted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a good reminder for all the new members as well, make sure you send out your FR.

A new check will be done tomorrow and if new members haven't sent out their FR by then, sorry, you will be removed to make room for people that actually wants to make millions of cr's. ;)

..also sign in/out of PS3, this will update your profile on sony servers, this we don't get a "?" next to drivers in driver manager. ^^

Still waiting for several friends to accept my FR's. Been grinding for 2 days now and wow the CR's....

Still waiting for several friends to accept my FR's. Been grinding for 2 days now and wow the CR's....

It usually takes a few days for everyone to accept, but pls create a thread in the social group so we can discuss and share. :)

Hey guys... Im looking for some new bspec grinding pals. No one on my friends list grinds anymore, I guess I slowed down on it also. I usually grind 4-5 times a week 3-5 races at a time. I would try the widget but I dont like keeping my PS3 on that long.
Add RustyGunzz my GTP account is not being used for grinding anymore. Thanks guys happy grinding

Sorry for the inconvenience I caused everyone referring to my friend list. There should be free slots up now.

insejnEU
Glad you got it sorted! The Social Group btw does have a lot of info in it, you just kind of have to read some pages. The Questions & Answers post has lots of help. :)

Just searched a bit more and I founded where was the problem :P

Started grinding on the Club since last saturday and earned a lot Cr and Xp :D plus to that I had the 200% :P
Right now Im on my way to work and let my PS3 grinding :) enjoy :P lol

By the way i still got around 8 more or less friend requests that I send in Pending situation since saturday... :/

frason
Thanks for all the grinding. :)
I'll look into the FB-stuff next week. Might be a good idea. 👍

You've been added, follow the first post and send FR to everyone in the club and get grinding. 👍

👍

Good stuff

Beh busy weeks with midterms and stuff, updated my f-list and starting the grind back up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back