Friday Night Clubman Cup|Develop your own car|Starts 13th July 8PM BST

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 376 comments
  • 15,973 views
Synchronized spinning :lol:
 
Thats a tad embarrassing.
 
For the record, you have to best PSN ID on this site 👍 That is one of my favorite shows 👍



I will need to watch that replay :lol:

But I donno what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs...
 
But I donno what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs...
:lol:

Funny, I just missed the show because I was testing some cars.
 
What is a good lap time at Cote d'Azur (Monaco)?
 
Don't no I have not set any laps yet.
 
Well, I'll be racing with 2 laps practice. Not really proud of my driving last week (I honestly forgot the start time and stole longbows win ) , I'm hopping for a clean run today.
 
Er I wont be racing tonight, Surely you Brit's you're all watching the Olympic opening ceremony. :S
 
Er I wont be racing tonight, Surely you Brit's you're all watching the Olympic opening ceremony. :S

I forgot all about that :dunce: so I won't likely be racing.
 
My sister is dancing in it so I may not race... :S
 
Not happy at all about people 👎👎
 
Haven't people invented DVRs for this reason? :lol:
 
Dont think we all paid taxes to fund the Olympics to then video record things like the opening ceremony. :lol: 👎
 
I suppose I might have a different opinion if I lived in England. But...likely not, I don't really care about the Olympics full stop.

And fine carracer, do you have a Beta machine? XD
 
I suppose I might have a different opinion if I lived in England. But...likely not, I don't really care about the Olympics full stop.

And fine carracer, do you have a Beta machine? XD



Beta machine. Nope, I do have an old Sony VCR that recorders TV :D Now I just need to fix it... (So far all I did was open it up and now it's in 5 pieces on a work bench)

I think the box from the cable company can double as a DVR, I just never bothered with it.
 
I was just thinking of that.. will there really be any guys racing tonight? ^^ I could probably watch it later online but seems unnecessary if no one will show up to the race anyway. :P

edit: oh i forgot to mention, i'll be in the race tonight if it's on.. will be totally uncompetitive though, just gonna find some car that no one else has. :P
 
I'm not bothering with a super-small grid that is expected to come.
 
I think we should call off tonight if everyone is watching the olympics and hold Monaco next week instead.
 
I think we should call off tonight if everyone is watching the olympics and hold Monaco next week instead.

More like: everyone you like is watching the olympics... :rolleyes:
 
Don't think im doing to watch the olympics, ill just go to the gym in stead.
 
Yeah, I'd agree with doing Monaco next week, not really worth doing it when many people won't show up.
 
THE OLYMPICS!!! really? who gives a **** about the olympics? I know its in your country Dax and thats really awesome and English Nationalism is actually something you can be proud of (for the most part) as opposed to the American jingoism that afflicts the less intelligent segment of our population, but seriously?

Actually I just have a really good tune for my Bimmer this week and was raring to go, enjoy your Olympics see you next week :)
 
I'm only watching because my sister is in the Olympics.
 
I'm only watching because my sister is in the Olympics.

ok, thats cool. If my sister was in the Olympics I would be watching too. I'm sure thats really exciting for your whole family, best of luck to her 👍
 
I'm thinking dancing.

I didn't know dancing was an Olympic sport, I thought it would just be a performance in the ceremony or something... :D

EDIT: Found no mention of dancing in Wikipedia, and for the record, no competitor named 'Ringwood' :dopey:
 
It's for the opening...
 
Back