Fridays SHELBY v CHEVY Season 2 untuned 20:30-21:30 BST- FINAL ROUND (12) - Mar 31stFinished 

Wife's unexpectedly got tickets to watch Strictly Tour tonight, so it looks like I'm free to join if there's a space. What motor/specs should I run Sick? I seem to recall running C/S a while ago when I should have been on S/H :dunce:

Cheers, Zo.

We are short of Team Shelby drivers at the moment so it would be helpful if you used a Jaguar XJ13 painted Guardsman Blue at 536bhp on comfort soft tyres.

Round 4 Photos.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_24.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_25.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_26.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_27.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_28.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_29.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_30.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_31.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_32.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_33.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_34.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_35.jpg

The thread is now up for our first Project Cars race series - it features the Aston Martin DBR1/300 driven to victory by Stirling Moss in the 1959 Nurburgring 1000km and the World Sports Car Championship - join us over on Project Cars on Monday evenings if you can. Full details available by clicking on this link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-20-30-21-30gmt-round-0-feb-13th-2017.353594/

S Moss Stage 2.jpg

I'll see you guys later tonight on the GT6 track.

Last edited:
I hate red bull ring but amazingly found some good pace! Couldn't believe I qualified so well and then kept the pace going.
Had a great battle with Rich until I completely screwed up my pit entry! So the game made me do a pit drive through penalty so had to enter again next lap. Lost 30s doing 2 pit stops and unfortunately got in rich's way as I was entering pit as I doubt he realised I was heading back in again!
Good racing all.
:cheers:

I hate red bull ring but amazingly found some good pace! Couldn't believe I qualified so well and then kept the pace going.
Had a great battle with Rich until I completely screwed up my pit entry! So the game made me do a pit drive through penalty so had to enter again next lap. Lost 30s doing 2 pit stops and unfortunately got in rich's way as I was entering pit as I doubt he realised I was heading back in again!
Good racing all.

I think it was my way you got into on the second attempt ;)
And I thought you were going to go back in since I was in the pit when you went straight through the first time around, I just didn't realize that you needed to slow down so much first.

What's going on with the standings? I have 150 points in this championship and I just broke the record of my previous season...

Many apologies, but I will be unable to attend Round 7 on Friday 24th - note everyone is due to change cars at this round. Hopefully one of you will be able to set up a room and host.

Normal service will be resumed next week - and hopefully I will also have time to update the championship table.

Probably get some rules that will disqualified had same tyres as John bhp as stated but still had a laugh.Thanks good track Max.:) ps I did notice my car has loads of millage so could be the reason for my performance. ??.

Sorry guys. I made a silly decision to put oil in the car and forgot we were limited to 455bhp.
Didn't help as Max was 2-3 s faster a lap than I was. Sick I'm happy if you want to put me down a position for the extra bhp.

Rome was good but couldn't hook up the xj13 at all. Those cobbles are very slippery esp when you've had 1 glass of wine too many and you're half asleep!! :dunce:

Good racing all and congrats to Max for an excellent win.

Specs: Round 7-12 (Note Silver use XJ13)
Class 2. Jaguar XJ13 = Sports Hard (455bhp)
Class 2. Corvette Z06 = Sports Soft (480bhp) with chassis reinforcement

Class 1. AM Corvette = Sports Soft Front + Medium Rear (516bhp)
Class 1. Cobra Chromeline = Sports Medium (Full Power = 516bhp)

I have copied the specs from Post 1 above. Some drivers were on too soft a tyre or had too much power - I have therefore revised the race results as follows:

1st Harsk
2nd SimbaLora
3rd Maximusmonster
4th Sutsagrd
5th Sick Cylinder
6th John Wells

Apologies for not checking everyones specs before the race started - I hadn't been drinking alcohol as I'm not allowed, but I had been on the ginger beer!

Back