Friends...

Messages
371
Messages
Wild_Cobra_Z28
I noticed that GT6 has a ranking for the licensing and seasonal events. You can see how people listed as friends did!

Add me if you like.
 
I like that part. It's kinda fun.
On day one, I completed two licenses without patching to the network version. In other words, I did the license tests before every going on the GT server.

On day 3 I decided to go back and do another license. Low and behold, I get into the test and my friends 'traces' are racing me! Awesome. It helped me Gold most on the first try. Cool feature.
 
I like that part. It's kinda fun.
On day one, I completed two licenses without patching to the network version. In other words, I did the license tests before every going on the GT server.

On day 3 I decided to go back and do another license. Low and behold, I get into the test and my friends 'traces' are racing me! Awesome. It helped me Gold most on the first try. Cool feature.
The few people I have in my friends list had not yet raced last time I looked. It should be interesting to see.
 
Back