Oh man, the first Enzo and first 918 shots look straight out of Evo/Car magazine. If they were printed on glossy magazine paper, you'd fool most people I reckon.
Oh man, the first Enzo and first 918 shots look straight out of Evo/Car magazine. If they were printed on glossy magazine paper, you'd fool most people I reckon.
Thanks, that's exactly what I am trying to achieve and I usually have the evo app open when taking pictures for inspiration. I'm still thrilled with my Enzo shot every time I see it
Heavy risk, uploading porn and stating so explicitly in the thread title... But I guess as long as it's (virtual) car pr0n, it doesn't go against the TOS!
Great shots. "Mountain King", "Forest Run" and "Rainy Days" are absolutely awesome.
Heavy risk, uploading porn and stating so explicitly in the thread title... But I guess as long as it's (virtual) car pr0n, it doesn't go against the TOS!
Great shots. "Mountain King", "Forest Run" and "Rainy Days" are absolutely awesome.