FRL ~ FRL (Furi's Race Leagues). PHASE 2 CLOSEDPS4 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 166 comments
FRL GT3 sounds great. Hopefully PD has the cars balanced well. The GR4 class looks like it could be a lot of fun as well.

The livery editor banter could be hilarious too

FRL GT3 sounds great. Hopefully PD has the cars balanced well. The GR4 class looks like it could be a lot of fun as well.

The livery editor banter could be hilarious too

But it will get boring rather quickly watching you write marriage proposals on them to your nearest cousins :P #Alabanter

Received a nice offer for PCARS on eBay today. So the interim Phase 2 ends. See you all in December racers for the return to GT.

Well, that was unfortunate but expected at the same time. Good chance I'm likely just gonna settle with doing the career mode from this point and maybe a few online races until GT Sport comes out. I would say lets try Assetto Corsa but I'm not even sure I'll be able to get it when it comes out or if it'll be any better for racing online.

Well, that was unfortunate but expected at the same time. Good chance I'm likely just gonna settle with doing the career mode from this point and maybe a few online races until GT Sport comes out. I would say lets try Assetto Corsa but I'm not even sure I'll be able to get it when it comes out or if it'll be any better for racing online.
Heard the netcode is kinda shoddy.

Heard the netcode is kinda shoddy.

Well, that's definitely making the wait more difficult. Really sucks being in the position of someone who can't afford both consoles nor run any big PC sims on a little laptop :indiff:

I'm sort of in a similar position, I didn't get a PS4 and my laptop needs replacing.

Back