FRL ~ FRL (Furi's Race Leagues). PHASE 2 CLOSEDPS4 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 166 comments
Hi, I'm pretty new to the Pcars scene. I did read that the league was on hold due to the PSN connection issues (pretty much like every other league out there right now, even PS3 lol), but I would like to ask if I could join the league? Does my age matter?

FRL is off to iRacing from June. Bought subscription back, saw plenty of potential in my short run on it a few months back. And I got a wheel. Happy days and see you all there :cheers:

Cheers and no you won't :grumpy:🤬:grumpy:

@bajny @Panoz @GTPorsche @lxmmy @R0ssingt0n @Foxed @Glenalz81 @Jack slayer @Spooky Wooky @RACECAR @Carbonox @TDZdave @Spurgy 777 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @LancerEvo7 @revhead_1000

Waiting for Evening schedule to Clear and then i'm ready to start a little old series.

So would anyone like to visit... Sakitto, La Sarthe, Nurburgring, Zhuhai, Imola?

You might get these to play around in ;)
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Without ruining the spoiler - I love these cars, ah, just realised, I can't say much about the tracks because it would make the spoiler obvious :lol:

Really hope I'm around for this. All the tracks you've mentioned suit the car. Road America too.

Been keeping my funds close to mah chest but damn, I might be spending abit after this.

Also guys, if this doesn't work out, i'm considering running something on the old GTR2 game on PC :)

Hey guys how are we all?

@gokartman78 @Spurgy 777 @raceorama123432 @Angel @ranhammerR34 @Bo @cnd01 @Ettick @Yeratel84 @snowgt @Damon Hill @Roflwaffle @smuffyatfcp @jammy21 @Downhill Dino @Michelin @DK @The Stig Farmer @R0ssingt0n @PatrisS136 @R1600Turbo @LancerEvo7 @SkengD @Ninners @Carbonox @xZAMGMarmite @snowgt @Andil @nascarfan1400 @RACECAR @chrisjohnson93 @Akmuq @TDZdave @lxmmy @RESHIRAM5 @LMSCorvetteGT2 @GTPorsche @Tom @adam46 @neljack @Panoz @polarbear345 @Spooky Wooky @Vitessekid @Foxed @JakobNascar88 @bajny @Glenalz81 @Jack slayer @revhead_1000 @V8-Johnboy

Alright I am taking this off topic a little but I think it is time for an update on the FRL and its future. 2015 has been very quiet with just the one race. However:

There are plans for a brand new championship over summer on PCARS. Back to basics racing with a twist. Expected to run July to early September. Stay tuned, and speculate away - your suggestions will directly influence what comes in the series :)

I no longer use Skype so my Furinkazen and GTP_FRL accounts are now redundant. Instead I am using Discord, a server based programme similar to Teamspeak, only with lobbies and text channels available as well. My ideal plans will involve all voice chat-based activity being on Discord only, taking load off my PS4's connection. Please feel free to join and invite any friends along, and for existing FRL members they will be granted special "VIP" priviliges plus more bonuses as we near GT Sport's release... A link to my Discord channel is HERE.

Ah yes, GT Sport. Apparently some game that had a preview this week. Now make absolutely no mistake, I am getting it. And if I can juggle it with my university degree, racing as well. Initially it looks like there are mainly higher performance vehicles in the game. FRL GT3 however seems very appealing. FRL Phase 3 WILL happen.

And finally, I am going racing. On Rfactor2. I have spoken to @Jordan and secured gtplanet.net sponsorship for the upcoming VTCC series. It is a live-streamed BTCC series, and with some help from @Stiggy I am running a Toyota Avensis under the "Furi AutoSports-gtplanet.net Racing" banner. Races are livestreamed as well. Here you guys get a world exclusive look at the return of the #54. Also feel free to like the all-new FAS Facebook page.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vMjFCMGJrSy5qcGcifQ.dfn0_r9IMToyNRbho-ayNotyfJA.jpg

Any questions comments please fire away, I hope this community that we built up for four years still has life to it.

I'm still playing GT6@PS3 and pCARS@PC. Waiting for GT Sport@PS4. I'll buy PS4 with that new specs when it comes out to market.

Who the 🤬 are you?
A n00b coward? :sly:

As for getting a PS4, I probably won't be getting one any time soon, my priority is a new laptop which is probably going to be in the €800 range.

FRL Mario Kart 8 or don't mention me.

All joking banter aside, PS4 is definitely not what I desire and not a keen PC Gamer so doubt I can do much :P

PS4 is way too expensive for me, and I won't be getting one just to play GT6.5 :sly:

Already involved in a ton of PC leagues in rFactor 2 and other sims, but if you ran one on PC (that doesn't conflict with my current ones and isn't touring cars :sly:) I could probably show up for a few races.

Back