FRL ~ FRL (Furi's Race Leagues). PHASE 2 CLOSEDPS4 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 166 comments
I've had about 2 hours with the game, have sorted out my setup with the DS4, and have flipped a kart. How's the online? :sly:

Also, what's the typical race length you guys run? I may very well be interested in some not-so-super-serious racing, unless there's a rule against potential part-time racers (this part all depends on my availability, could possibly be full-time). :P

I've had about 2 hours with the game, have sorted out my setup with the DS4, and have flipped a kart. How's the online? :sly:

Also, what's the typical race length you guys run? I may very well be interested in some not-so-super-serious racing, unless there's a rule against potential part-time racers (this part all depends on my availability, could possibly be full-time). :P

All we doing now is spot races and fun races, nothing part timers, those fillers and part timers every week keep grids going. Welcome aboard 👍

Soon I will be sending a PM out with details of event structure for the BTCC and a few questions, feedback appreciated. Results will follow on here.

Hey, some racing going on here...? Thought it's time to finally switch to PS4, so I'm in the process of putting together all the pieces...

Wheel Stand...check!
T300RS...check!
PCars...check!
PS4...pending...

I'll keep you posted. ;)

Sorry, I've lagged into the future, where its the 23rd for everybody...

More details + thread up later on (have to go out soon) with a unique format for the FRL...

GROUP A.jpg

FRL is off to iRacing from June. Bought subscription back, saw plenty of potential in my short run on it a few months back. And I got a wheel. Happy days and see you all there :cheers:

Back