FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V8s!!!! I have preliminary BoP already

For a spec series, I'd really like a Porsche cup with the N600 car on sports soft or racing hard tires with tuning disabled

I would really love to see one make as well. But especially for N100-N300 class.

Suzuki Swift. Mazda MX5. Clio race. BMW E30 M3. 2000GT. Toyota MR-2. Toyota GT86. Mazda RX7 ‘90. DeTomaso Pantera. Nissan GT-R R32.

Just a few examples I would love to see. Some nice close ratio racing with these.

Last edited:
Swift on Ring: best online races I have ever had.

VdTkgv6d.jpeg

Last edited:
I would really love to see one make as well. But especially for N100-N300 class.

Suzuki Swift. Mazda MX5. Clio race. BMW E30 M3. 2000GT. Toyota MR-2. Toyota GT86. Mazda RX7 ‘90. DeTomaso Pantera. Nissan GT-R R32.

Just a few examples I would love to see. Some nice close ratio racing with these.
Imagine a single make Pantera series :lol::lol::lol:
GT86 would be good, or MR2’s

The Pantera and MR2 are a joy to drive. Also the GT86 and R32 GT-R are brilliant.

And GTP community was screaming for the E30 M3. But no league is driving it. Imagine 16 different M3’s with their own livery ? You got N200 and you got RWD, you got the most popular car on the forum. Also DeTomaso Pantera was much requested.

Time for a league with them !

Well I have two series ready.

It's either

A) a 1 make MR series (racecar)
B) a 2 class road car series (however tuned up and not that big a difference between them).

I'd post it up tomorrow if I could but i'm waiting till tuesday, had a job interview last week and I found out tuesday, if I get it I may be required to do the odd weekend.

Far as classics go, we're trying to work something with WSC.

Last edited:
Not a common opinion that, how come?
I don't believe it evens up the field at all. The ones fast with tuning are gonna be just as fast without it. Just means those who can't set a car up won't be as lost.

Also, I'd rather not race with stock setups. Can unfortunately already do that in Sport Mode.

I don't believe it evens up the field at all. The ones fast with tuning are gonna be just as fast without it. Just means those who can't set a car up won't be as lost.

Also, I'd rather not race with stock setups. Can unfortunately already do that in Sport Mode.

I don’t understand the problem with stock setups. Its basically automatic BoP. And has anyone ever thought of a success ballast system? Sounds kind of fun to mix up the field.

Plenty of people here leaning towards a GT86 series which I was going to try and do later in the year. Furi, over to you..........................

Stock setups will suit the driving style of some more than others, and wheel users will generally be able to control the car easier than ds4 users. Setups let us adjust the car to drive more like how we want.

If it does end up being stock, i'll just not enter.

Back