FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not make the GT class the Shelby Cobra Daytona coupe and the 250 GTO only?

I'm assuming it's because the cheapest car out of those is really expensive and you want to make a class that anyone can race.

I'm assuming it's because the cheapest car out of those is really expensive and you want to make a class that anyone can race.

I'd say the 250 GTO and Cobra Daytona, after all these cars did go head to head.

If not then here is a series in the making.

I'd say the 250 GTO and Cobra Daytona, after all these cars did go head to head.

If not then here is a series in the making.

And then Kaz steps in and says "Nah, we gave the 250GTO no downforce but the Daytona as much as a Mk IV or 330 P4"*

*if it follows GT6, we will find out tomorrow the answer to that..*

And then Kaz steps in and says "Nah, we gave the 250GTO no downforce but the Daytona as much as a Mk IV or 330 P4"*

*if it follows GT6, we will find out tomorrow the answer to that..*

If that's the case THAT is f:censored:g stupid.

In the end the only racing left will be one make series.

Acceptable (the first one is based off a 1970 512, ones from the very early 70's would be allowed if executed well):

5765254038651175425_23.jpg

8215225498195723776_23.jpg

Not Acceptable:

7062225939118161944_23.jpg

5765249642186933249_23.jpg

My revised GTE BoP will be done by the end of the week after I test them at a twisty track. Used DTS and LM so far

My revised GTE BoP will be done by the end of the week after I test them at a twisty track. Used DTS and LM so far
Having just raced there on sunday in gr.3, Alsace is definitely a handling track. Looking forward to GTE.

Yea I'm going to test at Suzuka here over the next few days. Once I'm done testing, I'm sure I'll go back and update once we start putting better tunes on the cars

Back