FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,750 views
OR!:
hummer-h2-gt-geiger-cars-005.jpg

NewAbarth500_GULF.jpg

P1080139r.jpg

original.jpg

18ge0v9std1hdjpg.jpg

Or even:
ea2coh5gg0kya3cyco0m.jpg

IROC entry revoked. :p


Triumph... up your street then.

Also no show for this so far. How dare you all:

gt40_P1075_1.jpg
 
And in other news, I can confirm I will be working on a preview for WSC X. Likely time of starting to create it is Mid March onwards.
 
And in other news, I can confirm I will be working on a preview for WSC X. Likely time of starting to create it is Mid March onwards.
And I hope you don't mind the #plug, but I'm working on something rather classical myself. ;)
 


Banterfest.

Now that's proper IROC banter. :)

A pity the RoC is no where near being like this. :(
 
And I hope you don't mind the #plug, but I'm working on something rather classical myself. ;)
You should be ashamed using this thread for self-promotion.
 
Well he isn't the only one! ;) :dopey:


Except I'll be waiting until GT7.
 
IROC?! Always wanted to run/race it... I would be interested.
 
On another point, for personal reasons i'm taking some time off FRL for a little bit. Tests etc will still run as planned over next 2 weeks but expect much less activity.
 
...With my horribly ill-timed surgery, I don't know how it will affect my ToCA season. I'll keep you updated.
 
Back