FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,728 views
Tonight's reveal - the Official Promotional Poster for the 9th running of the Le Mans Classic on the newly renovated Circuit De La Sarthe.

La Sarthe 2013 XL copy.gif
 
GTFuri, FURRI, Open GT...
Screens will follow tomorrow.
 
That was crazy. Yet could work. 💡
 
How does the board feel about the new course that is being constructed? I hope it means FRL track guidelines because it's looking good.
 
How does the board feel about the new course that is being constructed? I hope it means FRL track guidelines because it's looking good.

The 1 man board of FRL thinks we have some road racing to come :)
 
27 km...

I ain't learning all that!
 
27 km...

I ain't learning all that!

:lol: I wonder if course creator will offer such possibilities? Akmuq, you could recreate your Targa Florio ;)
 
Meh, I'd just make a different one.
 
If the date of Le Mans is after exams Im definitely considering running it and the events that follow 👍
 
Furi isn't a happy bunny. I drove Rolex series last night in the DeltaWing and had a blast, but noted some bad items for me. For 1 physics totally different after a pit stop, couldn't come within 2 seconds of times early on, whereas some went 2 seconds faster in first stint. And uneven tyre wear remains. Now for me I want WSC to be damn perfect, and I don't have too much time on it as it is, so for now WSC is being pushed back to March.

Sorry guys.

Furi.
 
Yeah that glitch is annoying. It depends on the setup as to how it's going to handle after a pit stop. Setting the car up for oversteer makes it faster after you pit(happened in VLN).
 
Furi isn't a happy bunny. I drove Rolex series last night in the DeltaWing and had a blast, but noted some bad items for me. For 1 physics totally different after a pit stop, couldn't come within 2 seconds of times early on, whereas some went 2 seconds faster in first stint. And uneven tyre wear remains. Now for me I want WSC to be damn perfect, and I don't have too much time on it as it is, so for now WSC is being pushed back to March.

Sorry guys.

Furi.

Derp, I'm fairly certain WSC will be fine if you use sports softs :)
 
I definitely won't be racing this season if it starts March time. But any races after Le Mans (IRL) in the next season I will do 👍
 
Maybe we should all pit at the beginning beginning of every race.
 
Some cars behave better than others during the glitch though.
 
There is hope yet! :D
 
I forgot we don't use racing tires.
 
Had tuned out of WSC-news for a while, but I'm definitely looking forward to its return! I also probably will go back to GT-O's for this season.
 
Just wondering, what is the PP Limit for GT-O's? I'm afraid that I won't be able to save up 20 mill in time, and I'm not a fan at all of the Corvette Z06. In fact, I'm afraid it will be a pretty long time till I can get the Daytona Coupe! :nervous:
And I'm still only at 3 and a half mill without buying a single car! :scared: Also, who actually so far has gotten a 20 mill car yet? You are probably are going to have a variety problem, Furi. Since this will actually be my first time racing online in a serious series on GTP, so I'm wondering if I should start in GT-O. If that is the case, then I most likely will be using the
507. I tested it out at the ring, and it is just plain fabulous. I'm not entirely sure how high the cars for GT-O are tuned or spec-d, but my 507 has stage 3 weight reduction, stage 1 engine tuning, and everything else(I've found that this seems to be a specific formula for race cars as apposed to the road cars). With oil change runs at 296 BHP. Is this about right for the GT-O class? Too uncompetitive? The top speed it can possibly reach is around 165 MPH.
 
Last edited:
Back