FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
Would this affect races in a sequence? So for instance in ToCA when there are no pit stops, Race 1 be more grippy, Race 2 onwards the less grip?
No, the grip/wear decrease only happens when you change tires during a race (in the pits obviously). It'll clearly affect WSC though.

Also something else to consider: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/body-rigidity-deteriorates-way-too-fast.292723/
For the long 3 hour races, some of the cars might get a little wonky near the end. Even if they can eak it out without significant deterioration, inter-race maintenance for the PT class will be mighty expensive in GT6.

Things are getting silly in GT6 now. I have to completely remove my game data now due to a corrupt file and that GT-R that I mentioned is NOT free at all.

PS Support called me today to see if everything was ok and told them no free GT-R. They're not happy with that so we wait and see the outcome.

Oh and Furi looses his way with WSC :confused:

Things are getting silly in GT6 now. I have to completely remove my game data now due to a corrupt file and that GT-R that I mentioned is NOT free at all.

PS Support called me today to see if everything was ok and told them no free GT-R. They're not happy with that so we wait and see the outcome.

Oh and Furi looses his way with WSC :confused:

Corrupt file? :ouch: - I take it post patch after when you installed the patch?

And how have I lost me way? :odd:

Corrupt file? :ouch: - I take it post patch after when you installed the patch?

And how have I lost me way? :odd:

Yes post patch. I have fully reinstalled the game and patched back up to 1.02 and it happened again. PS Support are phoning me at 5pm tomorrow to check on my progress but that GT-R has still not appeared for free as yet.

Choice of cars for the GTO Class, they make no sense.

EDIT: After a brief chat with Furi I will now shut my face and give my arse a chance to speak.

Last edited:
--WORLD SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON VII
--Silverstone Reveal New Trophies, More US Muscle Arrives, Ferrari Stun Bathurst!

Silverstone will host there inaugural event of the World Sportscar Championship this season, as the season finale. The event is to be entitled the AUTOSPORT 300KM OF SILVERSTONE, set for 52 laps. Winner of the GTO class will be the inaugural recipients in the WSC of the RAC TOURIST TROPHY.

Now we move to the latest car news, with two totally new beasts. Shelby have always had a major shape in the WSC - the Ford Mk IV was developed by them, the AC Cobra 289 from the early days of WSC was assisted as well, and the Mustang 350R was a race winner in GT. Now they double up with a new GT-P and GT-O class challenger.

GT-P will see the debut of the Shelby Daytona Coupe. An exotic fastback design, the Shelby is a powerful purposeful car. Whilst it is heavier than some entries into GT-P, it has a lot of downforce and is a stable car. The car has made promising and solid, if not spectacular progress around Bathurst - recent test results garnered a lap of 2:10.3 with 184mph reportedly garnered on the Conrad straight.

Syracuse-Night_zpsed5a4601.jpg

The Mustang name returns with the GT350 S/C - a supercharged version of the GT350 road car. With new tuning allowed in GT-O, teams can now work on suspension which should help the Mustangs handling abilities. The Supercharged engine will also boost the Mustangs already potent top speed for a new era of competition.

Syracuse-Night_2_zps05ea1b0c.jpg

And at Bathurst GT-P teams have been seen testing. Ferrari are understood to have posted 2:08.4 in a revised 330P4 - if this is true, it's some 2 seconds quicker than the Daytona. The test was curtailed by a heavy rainstorm.

Well, if @FlyingFox can't do Sunday afternoons, then we've got a dilemma on our hands. Not sure if we should rather wait until the first few series end, to have some clear space throughout the weekend.

I cannot do Sunday afternoons or any time before 7pm. I will however cancel Swifts in favour of WSC, or @Carbonox can take it over and do a Sunday afternoon with the Swifts

Latest Posts

Back