FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
Unlocked online, still refusing to spend money, haven't even needed to use one of the prize cars, except for the Kart championship. The mighty Fit conquers all! 7 championships in, 17,000 spent. 440,000 Cr. Total

Oh, and my online name is L.Connelly, although the Irish flag would have narrowed it down anyway.:P

Done any special events?

Exactly... Except the opportunity to stay and chat about how you can consider your sign-ups open without even announcing which cars you're using.

Seriously.

A couple of things not mentioned in here yet- adding custom rims makes all your tyres the same width. So, a car with larger rear tyres than fronts would have 4 same-sized tyres after adding custom rims, and this does affect performance.

The other thing is a tyre wear bug, where for your first set of tyres in a race, rear tyres have more grip and last longer. When you pit for new tyres all following sets have less rear grip and the rears wear quicker.

Exactly... Except the opportunity to stay and chat about how you can consider your sign-ups open without even announcing which cars you're using.

Seriously.

Seriously. This is the club / general discussion topic. The specific threads come later. The topic is "Open" because we are Open to members. I have also announced the manufacturers, the cars themselves have had specs sent away for final testing. Also how does

Then I'll qualify for my first round and promptly leave! :sly:

which does garner you nothing, have anything to with your next post.

Just pointing out you don't make sense.

A couple of things not mentioned in here yet- adding custom rims makes all your tyres the same width. So, a car with larger rear tyres than fronts would have 4 same-sized tyres after adding custom rims, and this does affect performance.

The other thing is a tyre wear bug, where for your first set of tyres in a race, rear tyres have more grip and last longer. When you pit for new tyres all following sets have less rear grip and the rears wear quicker.

Would this affect races in a sequence? So for instance in ToCA when there are no pit stops, Race 1 be more grippy, Race 2 onwards the less grip?

^^^ That convo myself you (Furi) and Toad Leader proves why i stay away huh.:rolleyes:

@ Joe rim size effects performance? Wow didn't know that how stupid is that.:irked:

The tyre wear bug was before the patch, has it been fixed?

I'd imagine 'Real' slipstream is when GT5 had huge amounts of dirty air on Low setting, the draft could be broken at Motegi in Trucks etc...

Although I'd love if the 1.5 second draft range is lowered.:D

Thought just tyre width would?

Depends, a larger wheel is heavier so would affect acceleration and depending on whether the tyre diameter is any larger or not, the sidewall could be made much small. Which, of course, drastically changes handling.

Depends, a larger wheel is heavier so would affect acceleration and depending on whether the tyre diameter is any larger or not, the sidewall could be made much small. Which, of course, drastically changes handling.

What all that in a game?:ouch::lol:

Back