FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
Last news from a late night GT-P test with one of the cars - the speed record down Conrad Straight has been destroyed, and a 2:08.0 has just been logged, a WSC lap record.

Oh my god that was scary. :scared:

I cannot do Sunday afternoons or any time before 7pm. I will however cancel Swifts in favour of WSC, or @Carbonox can take it over and do a Sunday afternoon with the Swifts

I might just do that, but first, I'll need a co-host / steward though. Actually, make it 2. Just to make sure I won't be running things alone, because you know that'll suck. Any volunteers? ^^

What does the fox say?

I might just do that, but first, I'll need a co-host / steward though. Actually, make it 2. Just to make sure I won't be running things alone, because you know that'll suck. Any volunteers? ^^

What does the fox say?
For what day/time?

What does the fox say?

According to @Furinkazen WSC will not be taking place for a while as cars are expensive and pay outs small. Furi needs to set a date even if its into late spring then so be it, this way you will have some idea if you can run Swifts on a Sunday at 8pm GMT or not. Alex, time for answers!

I also have banners prepped for Season 4 and tables if required.

According to @Furinkazen WSC will not be taking place for a while as cars are expensive and pay outs small. Furi needs to set a date even if its into late spring then so be it, this way you will have some idea if you can run Swifts on a Sunday at 8pm GMT or not. Alex, time for answers!

I also have banners prepped for Season 4 and tables if required.

Today been taking pictures. I've got a February start planned, going to take a bit with testing to do things. Started getting pictures today.

Today been taking pictures. I've got a February start planned, going to take a bit with testing to do things. Started getting pictures today.
Is this everything planned for feb? I'm only thinking of doing Clio's and ToCA. WSC was a little too much for a late Sunday night and get up at 6:30 with exams and that. Looking forward to getting the game ;)

Is this everything planned for feb? I'm only thinking of doing Clio's and ToCA. WSC was a little too much for a late Sunday night and get up at 6:30 with exams and that. Looking forward to getting the game ;)

ToCA's looking set for mid / late January with Clios.

--WORLD SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON VII
--The British Have Arrived!

Jaguar have done something that no-one has ever achieved in the World Sportscar Championship. They have achieved class wins in both categories at the Le Mans Classic, and they return with two more entres for GT-P and GT-O.

The Jaguar XJ13R is an evolution of the Jaguar XJ13 "Chromeline" project. Visually the car is very similar to the XJ13 used in many seasons by teams, but the main difference is re-done electronics and engine mapping to get the most of engines under new power restrictions whilst improving fuel economy.

Syracuse-Night_zps0676d23b.jpg

The E Type smashed the Circuit record at La Sarthe when it won the WSC. The cars biggest issue was always its wayward handling. Jaguar trialed a new updated kit last season but the car was never raced. Instead development continued and so this evolution of the E Type has arrived, more powerful and faster than ever before.

Syracuse-Night_1_zpse211be75.jpg

And finally, a promotional photo sent to us by the PR department at Silverstone.

SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_zps26011284.jpg

Back