FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
  • 25,012 views
Are we keeping results?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?????????!!!!!

For this week yes. Now go have a guiness :cheers:
 
Furinkazen
For this week yes. Now go have a guiness :cheers:

WHOHOOOOOO..

And Guinness tastes like ****..

I'll have a lager instead :sly:
 
Got to say everyone was looking happy last night even before Matty's "out of the bushes" victory, because they learned a new word!!! :dopey:
 
Got to say everyone was looking happy last night even before Matty's "out of the bushes" victory, because they learned a new word!!! :dopey:

We had that in todays WSM test as well... enough about that one please :lol:
 
We had that in todays WSM test as well... enough about that one please :lol:

I can fix your LAN if you want me to do it. :)
 
At least I have once eaten a cock (male chicken for you guys).
 
No updated standings yet? :boggled:
 
🤬

Seems since my computer went wrong i've lost the spreadsheet..
 
Really looking forward to tonight. I presume there's a race tonight and not a TOCA Launch After-Party lol.
 
Has the stuff about Daytona's GWC's been sorted out yet?
 
Really looking forward to tonight. I presume there's a race tonight and not a TOCA Launch After-Party lol.

No. Still 🤬 that the results have gone missing, knew something would happen with my laptop getting fixed....

🤬

Joe does lead points IIRC, me, Dax, Carb, not far behind.

Indianapolis Superspeedway tonight, no more GWC's this season.
 
I'd think I'm leading the points after beating Joe in that messy GWC, too bad I haven't saved any replays from Laguna.

Oh yeah, and can we keep GWC's as non-scoring, fun races?
 
what times do the race start tonight? im racing and my final is at 5 o'clock, so i should be home by 7:45 /8. i will miss the sprint so what time is the feature?
 
I cannot make tonight going out for a meal, good luck! :)
 
I cannot make tonight going out for a meal, good luck! :)

you mean you won't need me to push you round to the finish like indy ? aawww i was hoping we could have another battle like at cape ring :D
 
I'd think I'm leading the points after beating Joe in that messy GWC, too bad I haven't saved any replays from Laguna.

Oh yeah, and can we keep GWC's as non-scoring, fun races?

We were either even on points, or I was 1 point behind you going into that GWC, and I finished second to last, about 4 places behind you. You should still have a nice led after that.

Hopefully between us we still have all 3 replays so Furi can get the results worked out for the spreadsheet.

Don't remember where I came in the sprint, but I won the feature and came second to last in the GWC, which I think was 12th place.
 
What time is the race today
 
2 eastern.

I've sacrificed solo laptimes and a small amount of solo tyre wear so that the car runs better in the draft. When Jakob joined my room I was able to see how it would perform in the draft and while being pushed.
 
not gonna make it again i will eventually make a race
 
i have just set off from the kart track now. normal home time is 1:40 but with easter traffic it may be 2 hours. :/
 
25 Indy laps completed, good practice. :D
 
25 Indy laps completed, good practice. :D

Solo, or with someone?

My race setup gets 30 2/3 laps by itself, but it is set so that the tyres wear fairly evenly in race conditions/dirty air. I based it off of how our sprint cup races wear the tyres. By itself it wears the right rear tyre twice as fast as the front right and rear left, but the draft and dirty air will wear the front right a lot more.
 
Room up.
 
I'll be on in about 5-10 minutes.
 
Solo, or with someone?

My race setup gets 30 2/3 laps by itself, but it is set so that the tyres wear fairly evenly in race conditions/dirty air. I based it off of how our sprint cup races wear the tyres. By itself it wears the right rear tyre twice as fast as the front right and rear left, but the draft and dirty air will wear the front right a lot more.

Solo. Found out a lot about tire and fuel wear.
 
Spaces tonight if anyone wants to drop by.
 
There's still a lot of space. ;)
 
if you wait until 8:15 i should be there for the feature. doing 85 mph with trailer in the motorhome. just overtook a ferrari, we are flying home (ETA 8:05/8:10 + 5 mins to get ps3 going.
 
Back