FRL - Le Mans Prototypes Exhibition Race - 6 December!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 204 comments
Not sure if I'd have enough time to grind. Does not look like I'd make it. Let alone do well
Do the RB Standard championship twice, you'll get about 2 million in just over an hour.

I'm capable of turning a high 33 in the red R8 '01

That being said, the time would have put me 3rd in that year's Le Mans 24.

Never been so disappointed... 2nd is good but when you know you made the mistakes that cost you the win you can't really draw any positives.

Had a good start but lifted off and lost 4 places which left me 4 seconds behind since the start. Used strategy to make up time but on lap 20 when I lost 2 seconds in traffic in the final sector things were looking grim. Gave 110% and was all over rcb into the final chicanes. Tried the outside and we both ran wide but I looped it round when rcb lost the rear on the run to the line so it was gone by then. Had I timed my run off the porsches a little bit better I could have had him. Only thing I'm happy with is my laptime but these things happen and you can always find that extra step next time. It was a really fun race however, especially when you're playing catch up.

Never been so disappointed... 2nd is good but when you know you made the mistakes that cost you the win you can't really draw any positives.

Had a good start but lifted off and lost 4 places which left me 4 seconds behind since the start. Used strategy to make up time but on lap 20 when I lost 2 seconds in traffic in the final sector things were looking grim. Gave 110% and was all over rcb into the final chicanes. Tried the outside and we both ran wide but I looped it round when rcb lost the rear on the run to the line so it was gone by then. Had I timed my run off the porsches a little bit better I could have had him. Only thing I'm happy with is my laptime but these things happen and you can always find that extra step next time. It was a really fun race however, especially when you're playing catch up.
You had me on the limit for the whole race. You were so quick through the corners and I was faster on the straits.

Yeah the start + the traffic when I needed clear air probably cost me but at least I know I gave it my best ;)

Btw the last corner move was a desperate one, I knew there was a small chance you would brake early on the inside but you did the right thing and covered off the outside meaning I had to take to the dirt.

Haha Lancer I guess so. Only got the one win in the WEC through strategy.

The scenario was exactly the same today too, rcb had better top speed and I had the edge in the corners.

Can't believe we had to do an extra lap after the timer went, really screwed up my strategy as I had to pit early after a tangle with Lout on lap 1

Back