FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
MAINCliocopy_zps133388b2.jpg

~ToCA is established as a major touring car championship on GTP, but where do the future stars come from? The ToCA Clio Cup is the perfect launchpad - 24 hours before each ToCA event rising talents battle in identically-prepared Renault Clio's with the prize of the ToCA Scholarship Trophy and a try-out in the end of season invite-only ToCA 200 @ Bathurst in a full ToCA-spec Renault Megane!~

CURRENT ENTRIES / STANDINGS:
(S) Denotes ToCA Scholarship Trophy Eligible.

(S) denotes Scholarship class eligible.
(I) denotes confirmed independent - note as of now only confirmed non-independents are the THAR and RPM drivers.
Also note that Independents must carry unpainted carbon bonnet, and teammates must have same body colour and rim design, but can have different rim colours.

Entry02_zps366c58c6.jpg

CURRENT LICENSE POINTS:
@hsv010 - 3
@chrisjohnson93 - 1
@Ninners - 1

Last edited:
LOBBYRULESSETTINGScopy_zps422d3aa0.jpg

~Races are held Friday nights, with room open from 7.30pm GMT through to 9.30pm. In exceptional circumstances these times may change slightly.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - lobby will be set to friends only!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is set to Light~

~Mics are forced off~

~All driving aids except the usage of ABS at 1 are forced off~

~In-game alteration of your cars settings through usage of the RA functions are not permitted.

~Draft is set to Real~

~Penalties are turned off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on at a Normal rate.~

QUALIRACERULEScopy_zpsff277b55.jpg

~Timetable will be as follows (times in GMT): 7.30pm, Race Room Opens, Free Practise. 8.00pm, Qualifying for 10 minutes. 8.10pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~

~All races will be run from a standing start with no pace lap.~

~Race 2 and 3 are Reverse Grid events.~

~This is touring cars so bumping, rubbing and small taps are par for the course. But excessive and deliberate moves across half the track to take someone out are disallowed. Remember still to be fair. ToCA Clio Cup Stewards will review incidents post race and take appropriate action.~

~Incidents will be punished by a License Points system. Much like an actual driving license, you will get points on your license for incidents. At 5 penalty points this will trigger an automatic 5 point penalty, at 10 points this will trigger an automatic and 10 point penalty and possible suspension based on a Stewards Review. Penalty Points will be made public so everyone knows where each other is at.

~Poor Off-track conduct in the lobby or in the forum may also result in License Points being received.

~ We will use the BTCC Points System, detailed in this image below:~
PtsSystem_zpsdc93607e.jpg

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way. However if you DC you will NOT be penalised and forced to move over - it will count as a normal DNF. People who abuse this system may result in License Points being received.

~Mid race text chat is not permitted - license points may be added to people who abuse this unless it is for a good reason.~

~Drivers eligible for the ToCA Scholarship Trophy are those who fulfill these conditions: 1: Raced in under 9 ToCA races in the last 2 seasons. 2: Be a new driver who have never driven a ToCA race before. 3: Not be competing in anymore than 3 ToCA10 series races. One off appearances in ToCA10 due to unforeseen circumstances may be permitted on a case by case basis. 4: Not won a ToCA Championship. 5: Have NOT finished in Top 8 of a ToCA Championship.​

Last edited:
THECARScopy_zpsbfd2622f.jpg

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE MARKED ON THE TUNING SHEET ARE TO BE INSTALLED - ANYONE FOUND WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE PART OF A TWO CAR TEAM YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. INDEPENDENTS MUST USE THE BLACK CARBON BONNET~

ClioV4_zpsdb6196dc.jpg

THERACES_zps9b580a61.jpg

~ToCA Clio Cup is 8 weeks. The 8 weeks are the main championship events, 3 races per night leading to 24 points scoring races.

~Events may change by one week or two owing to unforeseen circumstances on my behalf (Furinkazen)~

NOTE: TIMES ARE IN GAME TIMINGS FOR THE TRACKS

ScheduleV2_zps28f54c92.jpg

Last edited:
Count me in @Furinkazen
Psn is GTP_Dano89 and I will be team DK Motorsport
Also are we allowed to fit custom transmission and suspension or does it have to be stock

Stock. Just the parts in the tech sheet. Testing in a lobby now.

Hi There

Bit of a novice here I've only recently got into Gran Turismo (played 5 for a couple of weeks before 6 was released), this sounds like an excellent opportunity to get me started in online race series.

I'd like to put myself forward as an independent entry if that's possible.

PSN: Pipiroku

Yes please. I'm not committed to any other Friday races and been looking for a Clio series :) Will just run as an independent unless someone wants a team mate. (@KamyKaze1098 have you seen this?)

Hi There

Bit of a novice here I've only recently got into Gran Turismo (played 5 for a couple of weeks before 6 was released), this sounds like an excellent opportunity to get me started in online race series.

I'd like to put myself forward as an independent entry if that's possible.

PSN: Pipiroku

Welcome :cheers:

I'll use my "jam_my21" PSN account.

Car: Is it Renault Sport Clio R.S '11 (199bhp/403 pp)?

Yes, it is a prize car early in the game.

Yes please. I'm not committed to any other Friday races and been looking for a Clio series :) Will just run as an independent unless someone wants a team mate. (@KamyKaze1098 have you seen this?)

Welcome :cheers:

Got a test room open for next 45 mins, shoot me a PS3 Friend Request.

I did all upgrades to the car and ít's 228 BHP. Done zero km.

Edit: 428pp and 1136kg. I sent FR.

Edit: What's the room number?

Last edited:
There is bug in GT6 online rooms when accepting new FR. New friend can't join room. It will give you message "Room full".

There is bug in GT6 online rooms when accepting new FR. New friend can't join room. It will give you message "Room full".

Cheers for heads up, when everyone is registered and accepted before rooms open that will not be a problem. New room open, you'll be with the big boys as well, the ToCA guys testing.

Back