FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
I think the Clio's are not totally draft dependant either, going to be some close but good racing đź‘Ť

For people in different time zones Fridays may not be the best time spot. For example 7:30 pm your time is 1:30 pm my time, when I'm still at school. If this was during the summer a Friday afternoon would work but it really doesn't right now.

I might go for a purple and white combo. Kinda like what Files ran in the early stages of the season. I've met josh, in fact dads raced against him and his dad Keith before they started Clio's. They had a red TR6 if I remember rightly

Spec update, or rather error correction :)

ClioV3_zps33401100.jpg

I would like to join this, Friday nights are good for me.

As for teams or independent, I would prefer to be in a team, but if I have to run as an independent then that's fine.

Last edited:
I'll show up every now and then, if that's alright. Don't know yet how often I'll be able to make it, but this promises to be fun!

I'll show up every now and then, if that's alright. Don't know yet how often I'll be able to make it, but this promises to be fun!

I'll put you down part-time. 14 full time, 2 part time entries registered.

Looks like RPM will only be scoring team points.

Actually i've changed things frpm when we last spoke. We've got 4 championships:

Overall drivers (anyone can score)
Independent drivers (like ToCA Independents)
Scholarship drivers (the drivers eligible for the Megane Prize)
Teams (like ToCA teams).

I might be a bit hit and miss, but I would love a proper Clio Cup. If anyone else wants to partner with me for a team, just PM me.

I might be a bit hit and miss, but I would love a proper Clio Cup. If anyone else wants to partner with me for a team, just PM me.

Leaving 1 spot open. Welcome đź‘Ť

Test lobby open at 8.30pm.

How about Michelin Clio Cup Series with Protyre :P
Only got GT6 today, so a bit behind on everything, but i'll start to build my car tomorrow.

I know, but i'm still exploring the game. I'll probably keep exploring for a few days to get myself used to the physics etc.

I'm a bugger for it, I can't enter a room without promoting a race team or product :lol:

I'm probably going for ELF/WD-40 Total Control Racing, blue with stock rims.

Back