FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
Art Car from Le Mans. Colours representing day and night. Lovely.

@hsv010 is going to get such a shock when he next views this thread lol

Last edited:
@Scaniabebe and me had a hilarious ding dong in R1... he was having a go at Furi, held himself up, I got involved, he shoved me onto the grass defending, I then tapped him, and we went a few laps side by side with each other. On the last lap I gave him a touring car love tap through Dingle Dell, he didn't like it very much, so he smashed into the side of me to put me way off into Stirling's gravel trap :lol:

Oh and @Scaniabebe you were 5th in Race 1 so no triple podium for you. :P

I got a Podium at Willow Springs, that's how I got my 3 Podiums here! :P

@Scaniabebe and me had a hilarious ding dong in R1... he was having a go at Furi, held himself up, I got involved, he shoved me onto the grass defending, I then tapped him, and we went a few laps side by side with each other. On the last lap I gave him a touring car love tap through Dingle Dell, he didn't like it very much, so he smashed into the side of me to put me way off into Stirling's gravel trap :lol:

As you know, I take no messing about... Someone attacks me, I'll attack them twice as severely! :P
When you got involved, you was pushing me a little so I gave a push back! You tapped me on the grass, I got the run down the following straight - you tapped me again, put me on the grass and I then came back over the track to finish your run! Annoyingly, I lost position to Chris! :lol:

I got a Podium at Willow Springs, that's how I got my 3 Podiums here! :P

As you know, I take no messing about... Someone attacks me, I'll attack them twice as severely! :P
When you got involved, you was pushing me a little so I gave a push back! You tapped me on the grass, I got the run down the following straight - you tapped me again, put me on the grass and I then came back over the track to finish your run! Annoyingly, I lost position to Chris! :lol:

And if you two dozy idiots try and whack me again tonight, you're in the gravel.

And if you two dozy idiots try and whack me again tonight, you're in the gravel.

Furi, I didn't mean to make contact with you! In Turn 2 in our fight, HSV did a similar thing to what he did at Indy. I got the inside, and he smashed us both wide (but I got the run down the straight)!

Oh, and you can have him off in the gravel - but not me, I have a Manufacturer's Position and a Teams Position to fight for! :lol:

Furi, I didn't mean to make contact with you! In Turn 2 in our fight, HSV did a similar thing to what he did at Indy. I got the inside, and he smashed us both wide (but I got the run down the straight)!

Well I couldn't tell but I knew you both had your moments it seemed. Oh well.

Well at least I apologized to you! :P
HSV got what he deserved, he's been asking for it at Brands Hatch.. And if he asks for it again tonight - then I'll make sure his Ford won't be returning to the track! :lol:

It was when you went side by side and messed it up through Paddock Hill, and I chose the inside to avoid contact... big mistake :lol:

The thing I was referring to @Scaniabebe was on Cooper Straight, and I know Furi saw it because he said something along the lines of "What the hell Scanny?" :lol:

If this was Willow Springs this would be so funny!

Oh! And HSV010 takes to the dirt, he was hit by Furi. He's taking a awfully long time to get out of there. *some time later* he come the entire field to lap him, look there's Furi! *crunch* HSV010 is back in the gravel! Oh dear, it looks like he's given up, typical GTP_johny stuff there except it was Race 3! *D'oh!*.

Here are the photos and sorry for the triple post. I felt it needed a separate post. Here is the last battle between the "Big 3" as so I call it. :)
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

Nice pics Nin, that race was good, really awesome to have the 'top 3' all together fighting for the win - I've got a lot of respect for driving like that 👍

Did Joe finish 2nd in the championship? Think it must have been close between us two, I haven't seen the points since about mid way in the season :P

Back