FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,480 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I meant to be in the room yet? I don't understand the ToCA quali stuff.
 
The amount of cautions due to carelessness is astounding.
 
@rolo912011: Expect a PM within the next 15 minutes about the Transmission Setups 👍
 
Am I meant to be in the room yet? I don't understand the ToCA quali stuff.

You are in tonight, you join around 25mins time. You got a locked in spot as Clio prize :) I'll PSN you guys.
 
Alreet, understood. Any Megane people want to help a poor scholarship driver out with some transmission settings? :D
 
I have only just got on! Therefore am going to have to do testing quickly!

Q starts in like 2 mins so I'll probably just have to Q without them :indiff:
 
Q starts in like 2 mins so I'll probably just have to Q without them :indiff:

I'll take it for a quick blast up the fastest straight and get Final Gear to you in next few minutes.
 
Q1 has begun. 7 going for 4 spots.
 
What will the Pit Window be tonight Furi?
 
I await your signal Furi.
 
Lancer 135.4
Am 135.5
LV 136.2
Rolo 137.2

DK 137.6
Nasfan 140.7
Ranhammer 269.7

@gokartman78 may not make it so @DK might still get in.
 
Join guys.

DK was already locked in :dopey:
 
Ok. This whole "5th place may join if..." Conditions thing is confusing me... :odd:

Regardless. Thanks for the opportunity, and I can almost guarantee I'll be here for TOCA11. :)
 
PS3 froze. Uh oh.
 
GUYS HAVING TO RESTORE FILE SYSTEM. PLEASE HOLD ON AND WAIT FOR ME.
 
PS3 froze. Uh oh.
:eek:
I hate to continuously bug. But I looked at the OP, and I'm confused... Answer me this:

Is there anyway, whatsoever, that I can make the grid today due to the whole "trouble upon top 16" or whatever?
 
:eek:
I hate to continuously bug. But I looked at the OP, and I'm confused... Answer me this:

Is there anyway, whatsoever, that I can make the grid today due to the whole "trouble upon top 16" or whatever?

No.

starting from the back!

Yes! 26% done!
 
starting from the back!

Tell them to wait for me, if they end Q before I am back, wait up, just remember your grid spot.
 
My game froze when qualifying began, I'm guessing that the race is already under way now. :guilty:
 
🤬 this.

PS3 freezes. I join again. Chris takes me clean out the race at the chase sending me flying through air and the field. Then I catch up. Game freezes.. Think it's Bathurst glitching my PS3.
 
Well that was fun while it lasted.. Losing patience with GT6 and PD for releasing a totally flawed game, should be able to get money back..

Was having a good early lap time fight with Joe at the front (unexpected I have to say), Joe probably pulling .2 a lap on me but I was still in touching distance if he were to make a mistake.

This is Joe's race now, well done on the win in advance ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back