FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,470 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Ill be here for 11.

Why are the Pics so grainy? Are they gifs?
 
28 laps in and THEN my game decides to freeze.
 
28 laps in and THEN my game decides to freeze.

Snow just went!

I THINK WE ARE NOT RACING AT BATHURST EVER AGAIN. PERIOD. IT'S A BATHURST PROBLEM, NOT ALL OF GT6!
 
Yep. Game freeze on lap, what was it, 28 or 29…?
 
Kinda glad I DNQ seeing the PD failure...
 
Sound dropped out on watch race. Deffo Bathurst bug.
 
Bloody Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys loosing to you like that *shakes fist in Southwards direction*
At least Ireland can beat France.;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DK
How many are left?
 
Are you kidding me!!! second on the last lap and it disconnects me!!!
 
Well, I'm out as well. AMD had me off in the barriers because he was so impatient.
I think a mass DC occurred; everyone just stopped on the track. All I know is I cannot sign back into PSN.
S**t way to end the Season to be brutally honest.
On my screen i was already in front of you and seen you go straight off from behind me i was a good 3-4 car lengths a head at that point.

Had something similar with yera thought i was gaining on him and he would suddenly jump 2 car lengths ahead.
 
Sound dropped out on watch race. Deffo Bathurst bug.

Yeah, sound cutting off for fractions of seconds on certain parts of the track, then mid-race the crackles became permanent for me for about 2-3 laps, then suddenly it went back to "normal", well, until the game froze.

This online code paired with buggy tracks is making GT6 become a travesty. By the time the game froze, I didn't even become angry anymore … just resigned.
 
Out of 14, 6 made it to the finish.

Great job PD, great 🤬 job.
 
Unofficial Results:

Joe - 1:21:48.886
Lancer - +1:06.648
Am - +1:18.797
Yera - +1:31.453
HSV - +1:47.694
Panoz - +2:16.713
AMD - Running (Hadn't completely D/C'd yet)
Everyone else - DNF
 
Well... That was, something... :odd: :indiff: :sick: :irked:
 
Out of 14, 6 made it to the finish.

Great job PD, great 🤬 job.
Nice race buddy, enjoyed it 👍
It was a true endurance race, and i'm thrilled with 5th after @Furinkazen ended any podium hopes on lap 1.
 
Furi, can we race the 86 trio? :lol:

We should host a DC party at Bathrust. :lol:
 
Nice race buddy, enjoyed it 👍
It was a true endurance race, and i'm thrilled with 5th after @Furinkazen ended any podium hopes on lap 1.

I was only like that because @chrisjohnson93 took me clean out at the chase, meaning I was out of control across the gravel.
 
lol, all I saw were a couple Focuses spinning through the grass
 
I take it next season's 200 is in some doubt? :sly:
 
Who liked my spin and save at the Chase?
 
Well everyone, I would like to say through all the trials, a big thank you all for competing and supporting :)

Cheers for the effort you put into this Series Furi! We all had some spectacular moments this Season. Now it's time to pack the Race Trucks and head off back to HQ and begins testing and development of new car!

Saying that, HSR have had at least one car finish every single round this Season. Then both of them failed to finish at Bathurst.. Damn it-.-

@Furinkazen: Can you PM me the new Specs for the Renault so I can begin the testing process? Also, will adjustable suspension, etc. be allowed next Season?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back