FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I will say is you were warned. Never had this issue before but a few of you are treading very fine lines right now.

Reactions: hsv
On topic discussion here, my Hyundai was the best looking car on the grid hands down. None of the other cars came close

On topic discussion here, my Hyundai was the best looking car on the grid hands down. None of the other cars came close

I think Hyundai this season was a missed opportunity. No-one was prepared to chance it after T10. Shame as it was I reckon a potential race winner.

I think Hyundai this season was a missed opportunity. No-one was prepared to chance it after T10. Shame as it was I reckon a potential race winner.
It would've been stout at Willow Springs I think. The suspension that it was stuck with gave it practically no grip in the center of the corner making it annoying to everyone around me. I was overslowing on purpose for corners because the person behind would hit me whether I went slower or not, so I just used them as my launch off :lol:

Hence why the 86 seemed capable initially in a race situation.

Probably because the Hyundai actually still handled like crap. It was slower than the Focus round Nurb even though that's the Ford's worst track.

Also my Ford at Brands was the best looking car.

In the defense of Furi, there was a big update mid season that didn't assist in the process

I think it hampered pad users more. @Ninners and @snowgt had still found Ford to be as quick. At Spa I went from 30.9 pre update to struggling to break 32's afterwards.

I think it hampered pad users more. @Ninners and @snowgt had still found Ford to be as quick. At Spa I went from 30.9 pre update to struggling to break 32's afterwards.
I lost a few tenths, but not too to much using the DS3. I still haven't hooked my wheel up to the PS3 to see if I'm any quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back