FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, he seemed a bit lacklustre this season though.
Car was horrible for me this season. The Nissan felt best to me when I tried out all the cars. It's also hard to beat you new TOCA Spurgys, Nin and Andil

High point in my season was probably Silverstone National R3 with me leading the first 2/3rds of the race only for @snowgt to overtake me, then I held onto 2nd for the race ahead of @Ninners and a few other quick quys.

Low point was definately Spa, only managed 7 points between the 3 races mainly because I was on the smaller non-hd tv due to the WC being on at the time. Was slower than everyone else that weekend and I didn't feel right with the car

Did some stats on my Toca-appearances...

Code:
Season | Car    | Total | Wins | Podiums | PtsAvg | BestPtsAvg | Champion
   6   | Mazda  |  4th  |  1   |     8   |  15.06 |    18.75   | Spurgy
   7   | Mazda  |  3rd  |  0   |     7   |  11.25 |    18.00   | Spurgy
   8   | Honda  |  4th  |  2   |     8   |  13.00 |    14.75   | Smuffy
   9   | Mazda  |  2nd  |  5   |    12   |  14.57 |    13.17   | Yeratel
  10   | Honda  |  3rd  |  3   |    13   |  14.72 |    15.57   | Joe
  11   | Nissan |  4th  |  3   |     9   |  11.48 |    17.67   | Ninners

Fun Facts:
  • I've only ever driven Japanese cars without having a preference for them that I know about. (Maybe it's subconscious)
  • My best points average was in my first season. (Getting old?)
  • I've come close to winning the championship, but I only had the best points average per race once, but lost it due to missing one weekend. (Damn you, Yera!)
  • I would have finished higher in the standings 4 times out of 5 had I missed fewer races in my first 5 seasons. Now that a dropped round has been introduced, it cost me one position in the standings. I guess that's called irony.
Very happy though overall. :)

Last edited:
Just noticed that I finished the season with 336 points and Joe finished last season with 337, difference being I missed 1 round but T10 we cancelled Willow so it's all fair.

Code:
Season | Car         | Total | Wins  | Podiums | PtsAvg | BestPtsAvg | Champion
10     | Hyundai     |  7th  |  0    |     0   |  9.29  |    16.04   | Joe
11     | Ford        |  1st  |  5    |     15  |  16.00 |    16.00   | Ninners

Unless I fecked up the averages.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Despite only having one driver for most of the season, RPM-ECM still gained on the main RPM team in a good number of races.

Just noticed that I finished the season with 336 points and Joe finished last season with 337, difference being I missed 1 round but T10 we cancelled Willow so it's all fair.

Code:
Season | Car         | Total | Wins  | Podiums | PtsAvg | BestPtsAvg | Champion
10     | Hyundai     |  7th  |  0    |     0   |  9.29  |    16.04   | Joe
11     | Ford        |  1st  |  5    |     15  |  16.00 |    16.00   | Ninners

Unless I fecked up the averages.
The best average would be Andil's, no?

The best average would be Andil's, no?

You're absolutely right. "BestPtsAvg" was referring to the best points average overall, not necessarily the champion's. The line in my post should therefore have been...

Code:
  11   | Nissan |  4th  |  3   |     9   |  11.48 |    17.67   | Ninners

So been a hell of a season. Congratulations to @Holdenhsvgtsr on his maiden Jack Sears title and an impressive Alfa debut season. SYM's @snowgt and @Yeratel84 for an impressive record-matching 3 teams titles in a row, and RPM-ECM's @Ninners scooping an impressive drivers title, a 5th for what will be known in future as Furi Autosports, whilst delivering one for @LancerEvo7 (thank you for the ECM part of the partnership).

To all, see you in ToCA12 I hope. Tuning, spoilers, more powerful cars and a faster more professional field.

Thank you all!

Furi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back