FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
Team reveal:

Skwirk.gif

Skwirk will be run as an independent outfit, by IDLRE, as per the last two years.

I having a hard time on deciding between the Nissan and Hyundai.

Choice can be easier if any team offers using the cars comes by. :P

I still don't feel the need to create a banner for a racing series.

Mind you last season you changed it completely after you made the banner.

And I don't feel the need to put a non-energy drink company in the name of a team. :P

I'm not expecting to make a big impact in this series, especially to the front guys. I'm here to not finish last.

@hsv really struggling for sponsorship it appears.

In other news, we're running under the "FAS-Polestar" banner and the two main cars will be running in a differing livery to reflect our partnership with Polestar Racing.

@hsv really struggling for sponsorship it appears.

In other news, we're running under the "FAS-Polestar" banner and the two main cars will be running in a differing livery to reflect our partnership with Polestar Racing.

epcp-1211-02%2Bvolvo-s60-polestar-concept%2Bracing.jpg

Something like this to be expected?

epcp-1211-02%2Bvolvo-s60-polestar-concept%2Bracing.jpg

Something like this to be expected?

Not far off. Polestar Blue bodyshells, with yellow and white rims. I may run classic FAS colours on my independent entry.
I'm not expecting to make a big impact in this series, especially to the front guys. I'm here to not finish last.
Just get in the laps. I say this every season, with how close it can be, every tenth counts. Rack up the mileage, find your ideal car, and now with set ups you can develop the hell out of it. Most of us would also give each other a hand. However @Scaniabebe needs his only one :P

Yeah... About that... Any chance I could borrow a hand Furi? :P

Once ya in the gravel, have a tow truck.

Genuinely surprised no ones considered Mazdas yet in the above posts. Yeah early days... but this is like the Hyundai of T11. Gone from a shocker to a dream of a car.

Once ya in the gravel, have a tow truck.

Genuinely surprised no ones considered Mazdas yet in the above posts. Yeah early days... but this is like the Hyundai of T11. Gone from a shocker to a dream of a car.

Mazda Pig Special is running people off.

The thing is, it seemed promising in testing last Season... But then...
Saying that, I think the strongest FWD here is the Renault to be honest, and they didn't pay me to say it (well maybe they did but not directly).

FA9Esr.png

An interview brought to you by FRL.

since roflwaffle is too lazy to do it

Nin:
So Lancer what's your opinion on the new ToCA cars?

Lancer: Furi is a lamp.

Nin: Er... What kind of results to you expect to achieve this season?

Lancer: I may turn up to a round or 2.

Nin: Care to share any plans for ToCA13? You seem to be pretty confident of your driver line up which has already been confirmed.

Lancer: No news & information will be released until towards the end of the current season. Also Furi is a lamp.

Nin: Thank you for the answers.

FA9Esr.png

An interview brought to you by FRL.

since roflwaffle is too lazy to do it

Nin:
So Lancer what's your opinion on the new ToCA cars?

Lancer: Furi is a lamp.

Nin: Er... What kind of results to you expect to achieve this season?

Lancer: I may turn up to a round or 2.

Nin: Care to share any plans for ToCA13? You seem to be pretty confident of your driver line up which has already been confirmed.

Lancer: No news & information will be released until towards the end of the current season. Also Furi is a lamp.

Nin: Thank you for the answers.
My work is done here :cool:

Well, I'm pleased to say that we have another member of staff on the HSR Team in the ToCA Division. They're not a drive but play an important role of embarrassing Furi :P

Back