FRL~ToCA13 - CONGRATULATION NINNERS, 3-TIME ToCA CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,889 comments

Take a race off the calendar and move subsequent events up a week?

• Yes, take out Nurburgring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was my first ever 16th place finish in TOCA. I honestly can't take much more of this crap of trundling around the back hoping for someone to make a mistake.

Can we swap cars? I'd love to get rid of this crappy Honda.

The one race where the Audi feels nice my paddles start double shifting down which basically puts me with furi and carb... With my top speed my race was pretty much over for a top 5 but did manage to salvage 8th.

Interesting that Carb once again pipped me to the line, as he did in Nurb R3 too...

Was fun!

Good race 1, fairly easy with leading away from the front really.

Race 2 was tough, I thought I had P2 sewn up with Adam in P1, but Rofl ran wide and put me into the gravel, so had to work my way back up from P9 again to finish P6 :(

Race 3 I took some good chances to get through the field, then actually had a great battle with Rofl and Chris (thanks both 👍), was clean, fair and space given by all, was great - another win :D

Thanks @Aderrrm for filling in, did a great job 👍

12th/9th/5th

Some rough racing but good results within my targets. Quite a physical battle in the early laps of R2 with Rofl and a great fight going back and forth with Spurgy in R3 for a top 6 spot.

Now he can pick the right car to mask it.

9th-4th-10th. Punted out of 5th on Race #1 (which I would have kept probably), 4th in Race #2 escaping the chaos, and went off in R3 and recovered better than I expected.

STEWARDING:

Race #1:
@Roflwaffle - 15 second penalty for 2 incidents.

Race #2
@Roflwaffle - 10 second penalty for 1 incident.
@AudiMan2011 - 5 second penalty for sustained abuse of track limits.

Race #3
@smuffyatfcp - 5 second penalty for 1 incident.

Driving Standards Warnings:
@Andil / @smuffyatfcp

Pts - note @Spurgy 777 is missing next weekend so will be ending on his current pts total.

upload_2015-5-3_14-34-41.png

Ballasted Cars:

@Andil 75kg
@Ninners 75kg
@Roflwaffle 25kg
@gokartman78 50kg
@smuffyatfcp 25kg
@cnd01 25kg
@raceorama123432 25kg
@rcb929 25kg

Jack Sears rankings:
upload_2015-5-3_14-37-33.png