FRL~ToCA13 - CONGRATULATION NINNERS, 3-TIME ToCA CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,889 comments

Take a race off the calendar and move subsequent events up a week?

• Yes, take out Nurburgring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah he did, it surprised me too actually haha, must been have a late lap because I didn't notice the change in leader till we lined up and was like wtf.
It was the lap after you slowed down and let me past at brooklands, I got the draft of Audi Man all the way up to T1 and managed to nail the last sector (I was about 2-3 tenths slower than you through there). I thought you saw it on your last lap and were going to beat it :nervous:

It was the lap after you slowed down and let me past at brooklands, I got the draft of Audi Man all the way up to T1 and managed to nail the last sector (I was about 2-3 tenths slower than you through there). I thought you saw it on your last lap and were going to beat it :nervous:
Nah I was too busy trying to give a tow to that slow noob @Aderrrm

Missing 2 points in the independent championship as I drop round 12 where I scored 28 not round 9 when I got the full 30 points on offer

Oh crap, I have to go through pre-Q at Brands of all places. :grumpy:

Unsure if I'll be racing this Saturday as I've been displaced from my home due to a fire that broke out this morning a couple of houses away from where I live. I was able to get the PS3 I use for my racing it of the house earlier, but I need to wait for the all clear to see what else I can salvage. :(

Back